Windows 10: Getting rid of ads

Discus and support Getting rid of ads in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get rid of ads in Microsoft Edge? I keep getting these ads popping up on the right side of my screen. I have gone to Site Permissions/ads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JWPEN, May 19, 2020.

1. JWPEN Win User

Getting rid of ads

How do I get rid of ads in Microsoft Edge? I keep getting these ads popping up on the right side of my screen. I have gone to Site Permissions/ads but the site has a place to add sites but it will not take any text,

:)

JWPEN, May 19, 2020
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. Getting rid of ads :)

Sajer, May 19, 2020
  3. How to get rid of DNSUnlocker ads

Follow the instructions
    here.
    If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to the next step. HitmanPro may not be needed.

[link fixed]

Bruce Hagen, May 19, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Getting rid of ads

How get rid of ads show in attached screenshot

Getting rid of ads [​IMG]

Edwin, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Getting rid of ads

1. Getting rid of ads - Similar Threads - Getting rid ads

2. how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad: i can't get rid of the mcafee pop ad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-the-horrible-mcafee-pop-ad/a9e2ab56-8d22-46a3-bf3e-7c6fa5bf66d0
  3. To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.: Hi, when I am using Instagram, ads are always appeared. It's kind a annoying. Specially some brands are shown up often, even though I'm not interested. I tried to hide those ads by clicking on the three dot menu at the top right corner of the post and selecting Hide Ad...
  4. To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.

To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.: Hi, when I am using Instagram, ads are always appeared. It's kind a annoying. Specially some brands are shown up often, even though I'm not interested. I tried to hide those ads by clicking on the three dot menu at the top right corner of the post and selecting Hide Ad...
  5. To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. HOW TO GET RID OF THE ADS.

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO GET RID OF THE ADS.: HOW TO GET RID OF THE ADS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-the-ads/d826358b-d489-4ec5-a54d-1cda1d4b9305
  7. trying to get rid of ads on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

trying to get rid of ads on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I purchased premium ad free for my Microsoft Solitaire collection and I am still getting ads. I had this service for a year with no problem. Then the renewal came and I waited a few days before I paid. It was okay for almost three weeks but a week ago I started seeing ads...
  8. get rid of all the goggle adsense ads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    get rid of all the goggle adsense ads: how can I get rid of all the goggle adsense ads I didn't ask for them. I can hardly do anything on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-all-the-goggle-adsense-ads/1eff3c56-a558-4900-bb5f-152048e4fea4"
  9. How get rid of ads show in attached screenshot

in Browsers and Email
    How get rid of ads show in attached screenshot: The ads shown on the right-hand side of the desktop show up constantly and stay on top of my windows until I delete them (and some of them just instantly come right back). Does anyone know how to get rid of them? Also, what is Google Chrome Premium (show in one of the ads)?...
  10. Getting rid of Ad's in webmail - Outlook.live.com

in Browsers and Email
    Getting rid of Ad's in webmail - Outlook.live.com: Lo guys, long time no seen. Tried to get my Outlook web mail at outlook.live.com to loose the ads (covering the far right side of the site) and once, many months ago, I found a link to get some kind of premium or subscription and tried to activate it, but to no avail. I have...