Windows 10: Getting Rid of CERTAIN Notifications in Win10?

Discus and support Getting Rid of CERTAIN Notifications in Win10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, When Windows10 starts on my laptop, notifications from OneDrive, ASUS, and others pop up immediately (there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PK33IC, Jul 24, 2019.

1. PK33IC Win User

Getting Rid of CERTAIN Notifications in Win10?

Hello Microsoft Community,

When Windows10 starts on my laptop, notifications from OneDrive, ASUS, and others pop up immediately (there are usually two or three of them). Most of these notifications I have already seen and are therefore unimportant. I usually just press the "x" on them so they go away, yet they reappear every time I turn on my laptop. I understand that you can turn off notifications from a specific location (such as OneDrive) via "Settings," but what if you just wanted to eliminate CERTAIN notifications? For example, OneDrive sends me an annoying and irrelevant notification. I would like to get rid of that notification, but DON'T want to turn off OneDrive notifications just in case OneDrive sends me something important in the future. What steps do you recommend I take?

Thanks for your attention.

:)

PK33IC, Jul 24, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 24, 2019
  3. SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Getting Rid of CERTAIN Notifications in Win10?

get rid of voicemail notification

Hot do i get rid of the voicemail notification, i tried calling the Voicemail and there were no messages for me. how do i get rid of this icon on the tile and also the lockscreen ??

srikanth shenoy, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Getting Rid of CERTAIN Notifications in Win10?

1. Getting Rid of CERTAIN Notifications in Win10? - Similar Threads - Getting Rid CERTAIN

2. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of these notifications?: I keep getting notifications saying I have a few viruses and it looked up the trojan virus and it said it was fake, so I do not click on it because it is trying to get me to download the site and is just so annoying to have it constantly popping up. I also get some...
  3. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of these notifications?: I keep getting notifications saying I have a few viruses and it looked up the trojan virus and it said it was fake, so I do not click on it because it is trying to get me to download the site and is just so annoying to have it constantly popping up. I also get some...
  4. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting rid of "Earn points with daily offers" notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting rid of "Earn points with daily offers" notification: I have this notification popping every several hours:This offer is not available in my country so I'm not sure why these notifications pop up to begin with, but the fact that it's not available means that when I click it I immediately get an error saying it's not available,...
  6. Getting rid of "Earn points with daily offers" notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting rid of "Earn points with daily offers" notification: I have this notification popping every several hours:This offer is not available in my country so I'm not sure why these notifications pop up to begin with, but the fact that it's not available means that when I click it I immediately get an error saying it's not available,...
  7. Can't get rid of current threat notifications

Can't get rid of current threat notifications: I am running windows 10 64-bit. Over the last few weeks when I go into my Virus and Threat protection it keeps showing the same list of current threats, and it recommends taking the necessary action. So, I try to do that and it just scans my system and shows no threats...
  8. How can I get rid of this intrusive notification?

How can I get rid of this intrusive notification?: Two or three times a day, I get this intrusive pop up notification, and of course it happens on my swing while driving, or putting while playing golf online. How do I get rid of this crap. I have NEVER EVER had Webroot Security shut off. Never. How can they tell me that,...
  9. Getting Rid of Firewall Notifications

Getting Rid of Firewall Notifications: Hi all, I have Windows Firewall disabled. I know this and it has to stay that way. I use a lot of AV apps that will not function with it on, even with exceptions. In any case, I keep getting toast alerts saying it is disabled and I can't get rid of it. I had Action...
  10. Get rid of 'language typing features' notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Get rid of 'language typing features' notification: Hi all, Love Windows 10 so far, has exceeded my expectations. Apart from one annoying thing: the language typing features notification. I turned off windows tips in settings a while back and the notification stopped. But now it's back! Does anyone know how to get rid of it...