Windows 10: Getting rid of Chromium? Help please

Discus and support Getting rid of Chromium? Help please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/8_Viperidae_8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0s3ui/getting_rid_of_chromium_help_please/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/8_Viperidae_8, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Getting rid of Chromium? Help please

/u/8_Viperidae_8, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Getting rid of Chromium? Help please

Problem with uninstalling Chromium browser

I did not install it but can't get rid of it. Not in Programs list. Not in Registry. Found in
    appdata\Local\Chromium\Application\23.0.1263.0\Installer\setup.exe

Can I maunally remove each of these files with Chromium in it?

Running Win 10

[Original Title: Chromium browser]

JosephByer, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Getting rid of Chromium? Help please

1. Getting rid of Chromium? Help please - Similar Threads - Getting rid Chromium

2. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me get rid of these: These little shortcuts ranomly appear in my taskbar. Why cant i just NOT have them in my taskbar????????? Please windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-get-rid-of-these/528af452-dc22-48f8-8d01-ca64990f11d6
  3. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me get rid of these: These little shortcuts ranomly appear in my taskbar. Why cant i just NOT have them in my taskbar????????? Please windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-get-rid-of-these/528af452-dc22-48f8-8d01-ca64990f11d6
  4. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do i get rid of this!! please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get rid of this!! please help: this keeps popping up about every 20 seconds 183322
  6. how do i get rid of this!! please help

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i get rid of this!! please help: this keeps popping up about every 20 seconds 183322
  7. Can't get rid of virus - freesoundrecorder + chromium

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get rid of virus - freesoundrecorder + chromium: Recently I downloaded a freesoundrecorder software and since then I have been having a number of virus issues : - Upon starting up my laptop, a blue colored chrome tab called chromium automatically opens - A software called chromium seems to have installed itself in the...
  8. How to get rid of Chromium...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get rid of Chromium...: Chromium has gotten its way onto my computer and every time I delete it, it somehow gets its way back onto my computer. Has anyone else gotten something like this and what is the best way to remove it. Also, it removes updates, closes tabs, and now has locked a tab on the...
  9. Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium: I am running Edge Chromium and I want to get rid of the news feed on each new tab - any ideas please ? I have tried the edge://flags/#use-edge-local-ntp in the Edge address bar but it does offer any real solutions. 150133
  10. How to get rid of Chromium in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of Chromium in Windows 10: Message deleted. Was not posted correctly. 54558