Windows 10: Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium

Discus and support Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am running Edge Chromium and I want to get rid of the news feed on each new tab - any ideas please ? I have tried the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ICIT2LOL, Feb 8, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium

I am running Edge Chromium and I want to get rid of the news feed on each new tab - any ideas please ?

I have tried the edge://flags/#use-edge-local-ntp in the Edge address bar but it does offer any real solutions.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Feb 8, 2020
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

getting rid of My Feed

Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information??

ICIT2LOL, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

In Edge Settings I setOpen Microsoft Edge with: New tab page
    Open new tabs with : Top sites
    On the new tab page I click the 'customize' cogwheel and select Page display settings: Top sites
    This is permanent for me, Edge always opens without a news feed.

Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium [​IMG]

Bree, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium - Similar Threads - Getting rid feed

2. get rid of edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get rid of edge: I use Chrome and it keeps hijacking which is violation of lawI set Chrome as default and messages from outlook are sent to edge, that us the violationI cannot uninstall Edge which is even more insidious...
  3. get rid of edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get rid of edge: I use Chrome and it keeps hijacking which is violation of lawI set Chrome as default and messages from outlook are sent to edge, that us the violationI cannot uninstall Edge which is even more insidious...
  4. Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page: How do I get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page? (as shown in attached image.) Windows 10, 20H2 Edge Chromium Version 87.0.664.66 (Official build) (64-bit) 172351
  5. Getting rid of Chromium? Help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting rid of Chromium? Help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/8_Viperidae_8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0s3ui/getting_rid_of_chromium_help_please/
  6. How to get rid of Chromium...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get rid of Chromium...: Chromium has gotten its way onto my computer and every time I delete it, it somehow gets its way back onto my computer. Has anyone else gotten something like this and what is the best way to remove it. Also, it removes updates, closes tabs, and now has locked a tab on the...
  7. getting rid of My Feed

in Browsers and Email
    getting rid of My Feed: Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information?? 119383
  8. getting rid of My Feed

in Windows 10 Support
    getting rid of My Feed: Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information?? 119383
  9. How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever: I disable it each first use of edge from the settings menu, but the next reboot its back. any help would be appreciated 113416
  10. How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever: I disable it each first use of edge from the settings menu, but the next reboot its back. any help would be appreciated 113416