Windows 10: getting rid of My Feed

Discus and support getting rid of My Feed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information?? 119383 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Oct 7, 2018.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

getting rid of My Feed

Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information??

:)

ICIT2LOL, Oct 7, 2018

2. N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Sajer Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. getting rid of My Feed :)

Sajer, Oct 7, 2018
  4. getting rid of My Feed

Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

getting rid of My Feed

1. getting rid of My Feed - Similar Threads - getting rid Feed

2. How to get rid off the new taskbar feed in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get rid off the new taskbar feed in Windows 10?: After the latest Win10 update there is kind of a newsfeed on the right side of the taskbar. There are no buttons to close it or remove it. How can we get rid of it?...
  3. How can I get rid of Microsoft Feed

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Feed: I don't want to see Microsoft Feed on my computer taskbar! I only got this problem after doing a new System Image! All I can find is how to get rid of it on Edge--I dont even use Edge!!!!!...
  4. How do i get rid of the news feed in the search field?

in Cortana
    How do i get rid of the news feed in the search field?: Just clicking in the "Type here to search" field in the taskbar, before i've even started typing what i'm looking for, it displays a news feed. Does anyone know how i can disable the news feed? I like the search in the taskbar, it's the unwanted intrusion of headlines that...
  5. Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium: I am running Edge Chromium and I want to get rid of the news feed on each new tab - any ideas please ? I have tried the edge://flags/#use-edge-local-ntp in the Edge address bar but it does offer any real solutions. 150133
  6. My feeds

My feeds: my feeds in windows 10 on right column keep disapearing, ie weather, stock followings,sports? any help to restore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-feeds/9d80efa4-bd56-4f44-9145-d8cc696ac23b
  7. getting rid of My Feed

in Browsers and Email
    getting rid of My Feed: Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information?? 119383
  8. My Feed

My Feed: My feed has too many different categories. Things I have no interest in like cars, money. I would prefer more news feed especially American politics. How can I change my feed. Many Thanks Tommy...
  9. How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever: I disable it each first use of edge from the settings menu, but the next reboot its back. any help would be appreciated 113416
  10. How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever: I disable it each first use of edge from the settings menu, but the next reboot its back. any help would be appreciated 113416