Windows 10: getting rid of My Feed

Discus and support getting rid of My Feed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information?? 119383 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Oct 7, 2018.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

getting rid of My Feed

Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information??

:)

ICIT2LOL, Oct 7, 2018

2. N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Sajer Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. getting rid of My Feed :)

Sajer, Oct 7, 2018
  4. getting rid of My Feed

Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

getting rid of My Feed

1. getting rid of My Feed - Similar Threads - getting rid Feed

2. getting rid of My Feed

in Browsers and Email
    getting rid of My Feed: Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information?? 119383
  3. How to get rid of Get rid of ms-resource:appDisplayName "bug" ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of Get rid of ms-resource:appDisplayName "bug" ?: This was already asked on the insiders forum (?) and someone told all of us using final builds to post the question here so... Since RS3 (Is this the proper name for the release?) (don't know what build) update that the start menu has an unremovable...
  4. My Feed

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Feed: My feed has too many different categories. Things I have no interest in like cars, money. I would prefer more news feed especially American politics. How can I change my feed. Many Thanks Tommy...
  5. How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever: I disable it each first use of edge from the settings menu, but the next reboot its back. any help would be appreciated 113416
  6. How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever: I disable it each first use of edge from the settings menu, but the next reboot its back. any help would be appreciated 113416
  7. Get rid of my user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get rid of my user account: Hello users. When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop I did so that it was not signed into any account and it just came on. So the other night I used the email application to check my email. Next time I turned the laptop on it asked for my password!!! *Mad I have now...
  8. Get rid of Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get rid of Messenger: Goodday Forum Friends: I hope every one I having a good day. I'm currently trying to get rid of a host of Microsoft crap that their system is trying to foist off on me. (There's about a half dozen I'm trying to work through.) Right now I'm trying to get rid of Messanger....
  9. how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to get rid of this?: Hi guys: after i did a clean install of Win 10 TP, every time i boot too desktop i'm presented with this; see pic attach. 4481
  10. Getting rid of bloatware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting rid of bloatware: Hi , I want to perform clean windows 10 installation as my laptop comes with pre-installed windows image and I found that there are plenty of apps that I don't use ! So my question if I make clean windows installation will all my drivers work fine (including finger print...