Windows 10: Getting rid of Photos

Discus and support Getting rid of Photos in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I got this machine from a friend and it was my first experience with Windows 10. My previous unit ran Windows 7, and I was quite happy with it. I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Senior Citizeno, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Getting rid of Photos

I got this machine from a friend and it was my first experience with Windows 10. My previous unit ran Windows 7, and I was quite happy with it. I do not like Windows 10 as it is and would like to disable or completely get rid of Photos. I have other issues (like the white taskbar) but those in due time. In contacting Microsoft support, I got answers - but incorrect answers. I've no problem playing with .regedit. Thanks for your time!

:)

Senior Citizeno, Feb 23, 2021
  2. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Getting rid of Photos [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Getting rid of Photos

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Getting rid of Photos

1. Getting rid of Photos - Similar Threads - Getting rid Photos

2. Did Microsoft get rid of all Photo Albums?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did Microsoft get rid of all Photo Albums?: My Photo Albums have disappeared, and "Albums" does not appear at all as a heading.I have all my Photos, but the Albums are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-microsoft-get-rid-of-all-photo-albums/0683c12e-6f0f-4fb4-807a-417e20aa3123
  3. Did Microsoft get rid of all Photo Albums?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did Microsoft get rid of all Photo Albums?: My Photo Albums have disappeared, and "Albums" does not appear at all as a heading.I have all my Photos, but the Albums are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-microsoft-get-rid-of-all-photo-albums/0683c12e-6f0f-4fb4-807a-417e20aa3123
  4. Did Microsoft get rid of all Photo Albums?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't get rid of Photos App.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of Photos App.: Recently a screen called "Photos" keeps popping up on my PC. I never installed this app, don't want it, and when I tried to delete it under settings the uninstall command was greyed out. How can I get rid of this annoying app. I have Windows 10....
  6. Can't get rid of Photos App.

Can't get rid of Photos App.: Recently a screen called "Photos" keeps popping up on my PC. I never installed this app, don't want it, and when I tried to delete it under settings the uninstall command was greyed out. How can I get rid of this annoying app. I have Windows 10....
  7. How do I get rid of my photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of my photo?: I don't know how it got there in the first place. It appears in the upper right corner of this page and in the upper right corner of the screen to the right of the URL and to the left of three dots,What I do know is I was trying to take a picture of myself to send to someone,...
  8. How do I get rid of my photo?

How do I get rid of my photo?: I don't know how it got there in the first place. It appears in the upper right corner of this page and in the upper right corner of the screen to the right of the URL and to the left of three dots,What I do know is I was trying to take a picture of myself to send to someone,...
  9. Getting rid of Photos

Getting rid of Photos: I got this machine from a friend and it was my first experience with Windows 10. My previous unit ran Windows 7, and I was quite happy with it. I do not like Windows 10 as it is and would like to disable or completely get rid of Photos. I have other issues (like the white...
  10. How do I get rid of the photo at startup? Any photo!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the photo at startup? Any photo!: How do I get rid of the photo at startup? Any photo! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-photo-at-startup-any-photo/6bf00a8e-461b-4fbb-8aec-4f00aa0917d7