Windows 10: Getting rid of text under your info?

Discus and support Getting rid of text under your info? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to figure out how to change the text under the profile picture. 127802 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Whanley3, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Whanley3 Win User

Getting rid of text under your info?

I am trying to figure out how to change the text under the profile picture.

:)

Whanley3, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. Getting rid of text under your info? :)

Sajer, Feb 25, 2019
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Getting rid of text under your info?

Unable to "get media content" from text messages.

My Nokia 920 on ATT was showing this exact error "getting media content" for a long time... finally spent a chunk of time attempting all suggestions above...

FIXED:

Note: Didn't help

- WiFi on/off

- Back up text on/off

- Group text on/off

- Data on/off

Ono RunAway, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Getting rid of text under your info?

1. Getting rid of text under your info? - Similar Threads - Getting rid text

2. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info": How do I change the email address hidden in yellow? This email address no longer exists, so I cannot access or verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-email-address-under-your-info/40e04b81-54b2-4960-aca5-c79db6930579
  3. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info": How do I change the email address hidden in yellow? This email address no longer exists, so I cannot access or verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-email-address-under-your-info/40e04b81-54b2-4960-aca5-c79db6930579
  4. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Duplicate account under "Your Info"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Duplicate account under "Your Info": Hi. Today I noticed that I have two identical accounts in Settings. Both have the same name and same e-mail address. One just doesn't have a profile picture. Any idea where the second one came from and how to get rid of it? [img] Windows version 20H2. Thanks! 169984
  6. Get rid of some info on CMD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get rid of some info on CMD: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheSulake [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isxnl7/get_rid_of_some_info_on_cmd/
  7. Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info': Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login. I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I...
  8. text under-intensified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    text under-intensified: I have an HP win 10 (update 1803). The text on this machine is usually very pale, but not always. For Edge, if I zoom to 100% or greater it's mostly ok, but zooming under 100% it goes very pale. Going to different websites it seems to be hit or miss. Is there a fix for...
  9. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816
  10. How to I get rid of Pop-under windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to I get rid of Pop-under windows?: I am doing work in file explorer, cleaning up directories of files. In other versions of windows, when I get a message like "are you sure you want to delete" or some such thing, I get a nice pop-up to answer. However, Windows 10 seems to be hiding this message in a windows...