Windows 10: GETTING RID OF THE MICROSOFT LOGIN WINDOW ON START UP

Discus and support GETTING RID OF THE MICROSOFT LOGIN WINDOW ON START UP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to get rid of the Microsoft log in it asks for when i start my computer. The pin is easy. You just type the pin and click remove. But why cant i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ebubekirbinici, Jan 21, 2022.

1. GETTING RID OF THE MICROSOFT LOGIN WINDOW ON START UP

I want to get rid of the Microsoft log in it asks for when i start my computer. The pin is easy. You just type the pin and click remove. But why cant i do the same to the Microsoft password? I just want to turn my pc on and let it go straight to the desktop, without going through 8935897359873498734 hoops just to login. Microsoft FIX THIS. its been like this for years.

:)

ebubekirbinici, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 22, 2022
  3. MarttiND Win User
    Getting rid of password log-in on Windows 10

I have tried all the above but still I am prompted to enter password when I switch on my computer. Please advise how to get rid of login password when switching on the computer.

MarttiND, Jan 22, 2022
  4. GETTING RID OF THE MICROSOFT LOGIN WINDOW ON START UP

Get rid of login screen?!

Is there a way to completely get rid of the login screen in Windows 10? I have it set up so I don't have to enter my password to login, but it still pops up the login screen and I have to click "login" upon startup or waking from sleep. Is there a way that I don't have to do this? I want to totally get rid of the login screen all together. I don't even want to see it. I'm the only one that uses this computer. I'm not worried about any security issues. It's annoying!

xraychick01, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

GETTING RID OF THE MICROSOFT LOGIN WINDOW ON START UP

1. GETTING RID OF THE MICROSOFT LOGIN WINDOW ON START UP - Similar Threads - GETTING RID MICROSOFT

2. How do I get rid of this password during start-up before the Windows login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this password during start-up before the Windows login?: Hello everyone!I'm wanting to give away my laptop/tablet, but it has a password dialogue box that appears before reaching the Windows login page see picture. I know the password, but it is inappropriate and I'd rather not pass that along to someone else. I'd like to just get...
  3. How do I get rid of this password during start-up before the Windows login?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this password during start-up before the Windows login?: Hello everyone!I'm wanting to give away my laptop/tablet, but it has a password dialogue box that appears before reaching the Windows login page see picture. I know the password, but it is inappropriate and I'd rather not pass that along to someone else. I'd like to just get...
  4. How do I get rid of this password during start-up before the Windows login?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. GETTING RID OF THE MICROSOFT LOGIN WINDOW ON START UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GETTING RID OF THE MICROSOFT LOGIN WINDOW ON START UP: I want to get rid of the Microsoft log in it asks for when i start my computer. The pin is easy. You just type the pin and click remove. But why cant i do the same to the Microsoft password? I just want to turn my pc on and let it go straight to the desktop, without going...
  6. GETTING RID OF THE MICROSOFT LOGIN WINDOW ON START UP

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    GETTING RID OF THE MICROSOFT LOGIN WINDOW ON START UP: I want to get rid of the Microsoft log in it asks for when i start my computer. The pin is easy. You just type the pin and click remove. But why cant i do the same to the Microsoft password? I just want to turn my pc on and let it go straight to the desktop, without going...
  7. Get rid of EDGE on Start up screen ?

in Browsers and Email
    Get rid of EDGE on Start up screen ?: My PC just up dated. After a shutdown and restart, I found I now have the new EDGE advertisement on my start up screen and I can't get rid of it. It won't allow me to move the screen to my extended monitor either. It only gives me a "GET STARTED" option which I'm not interest...
  8. start up login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    start up login: i started my computer and i typed my pin for the account but its appears saying that '' you cant sign in with this account try a different account'' can someone please help me out with this?...
  9. Get rid of login screen?!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get rid of login screen?!: Is there a way to completely get rid of the login screen in Windows 10? I have it set up so I don't have to enter my password to login, but it still pops up the login screen and I have to click "login" upon startup or waking from sleep. Is there a way that I don't have to do...
  10. How do i get rid of pin on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i get rid of pin on start up: is there a way of not putting in a pin or password on start up?iv tryed to remove it but it looks as if they forgot a tab to disable this option.*Mad*Mad 17907