Windows 10: Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen

Discus and support Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some time in Windows 10 the date/time started appearing on the lock screen, and I queried this. Now in Windows 11, despite unchecking the tips and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ali Kayn, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Ali Kayn Win User

Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen

Some time in Windows 10 the date/time started appearing on the lock screen, and I queried this. Now in Windows 11, despite unchecking the tips and stuff on lock screen option, the ugly date/time appears. I really, really, really HATE this. MS chat support just pointed e to the already unchecked option.

:)

Ali Kayn, Dec 9, 2021

2. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Dec 9, 2021
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen

How do you get rid of the screen before the login screen.

How do you get rid of the screen, it has the date and time, before the login screen. (Hope that makes sense.)

OopsIbrokeit, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen

1. Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen - Similar Threads - Getting rid ugly

2. Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.: Hi Everyone,Is it possible to be able to have the date and time added to the login/sign in screen as i want to disable the lockscreen but want users to still be able to see the time....
  3. Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.: Hi Everyone,Is it possible to be able to have the date and time added to the login/sign in screen as i want to disable the lockscreen but want users to still be able to see the time....
  4. Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting rid of ugly date/time on login/lock screen: Some time in Windows 10 the date/time started appearing on the lock screen, and I queried this. Now in Windows 11, despite unchecking the tips and stuff on lock screen option, the ugly date/time appears. I really, really, really HATE this. MS chat support just pointed e to...
  6. Getting rid of screen time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Getting rid of screen time: How do I get rid of screen time on my childs device I have an hp labtopwindows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-screen-time/c770218f-066e-4719-a5a2-15cfe0edb7ef
  7. get rid of these date tabs

in Windows 10 Support
    get rid of these date tabs: By the way, any idea how can i get rid of these "date" tabs? Marked in red boxes. [ATTACH] 137962
  8. get rid of picture of ugly guy on sign in screen

get rid of picture of ugly guy on sign in screen: But how does one get rid of the picture of the ugly guy in the midde? 10441
  9. Getting rid of Lock Screen?

Getting rid of Lock Screen?: Running same build - "Creators Update" - on 2 different machines, one Lenovo and one older Dell. Before the Creators, at some point, after some unknown updates the Dell started to boot to Lock Screen. Click on it and normal Desktop appears. Lenovo still boots up from dead...
  10. Get rid of login screen?!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get rid of login screen?!: Is there a way to completely get rid of the login screen in Windows 10? I have it set up so I don't have to enter my password to login, but it still pops up the login screen and I have to click "login" upon startup or waking from sleep. Is there a way that I don't have to do...