Windows 10: getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

Discus and support getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kenneth PeterRawlins, Jul 6, 2020.

1. getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:)

Kenneth PeterRawlins, Jul 6, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

How to remove the icons after uninstal(deleting) gpu-z from notification area?

The issue is that there is no mechanism to remove individual icons from that list.

Only clear the whole list (which is what your VBS script does).

All programs have the same issue

W1zzard, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jul 6, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

1. getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list - Similar Threads - getting rid unistalled

2. how to get rid out of this icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid out of this icon: how to turn off the annoying display in the lower right side of the task bar in win 10 ..there is no name of that app but when i click on it it opens this web address:Microsoft Start msn.com there is no option to remove this forced **** by Microsoft....
  3. how to get rid out of this icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get rid out of this icon: how to turn off the annoying display in the lower right side of the task bar in win 10 ..there is no name of that app but when i click on it it opens this web address:Microsoft Start msn.com there is no option to remove this forced **** by Microsoft....
  4. How to get rid of this black square icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of this black square icon: A microphone-like icon appear out of nowhere on my screen. I dont even know what it means. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-black-square-icon/3f714516-ccd8-4cf6-9f25-a79b3091a721
  5. How to get rid of this black square icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of this black square icon: A microphone-like icon appear out of nowhere on my screen. I dont even know what it means. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-black-square-icon/3f714516-ccd8-4cf6-9f25-a79b3091a721
  6. How to get rid of this black square icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to get rid of this annoying tray icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of this annoying tray icon?: [ATTACH] The label on the icon is: "Security mode is off." I disabled Defender startup icons but this one still persists. Any ideas? https://preview.redd.it/urnd2q9f60t61.png?width=224&format=png&auto=webp&s=ba5ec75908fa84893a176f88b112aa9b383bc23a submitted by...
  8. Get rid of Explorer's "Icon" view

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get rid of Explorer's "Icon" view: Reinstall time ... and endless "No, I don't want this shit!" to be fixed. Is there a way to get totally rid of the "Icon" view? (Or even better, only on explicit request, but I'd rather never see it again than having to handle Windows' idea of when I 'request' it. Annoyed...
  9. Desktop icons disappear after unistalling a game

Desktop icons disappear after unistalling a game: So just now i downloaded a game from https://gamejolt.com/games/floating-sandbox/353572 and played it for a bit. i messed up on the installation, so i uninstalled it to reinstall it. as soon as i go to control panel and uninstall, half of my desktops icons disappear! they are...
  10. how to get rid of these redundant icons

how to get rid of these redundant icons: Just now installed Update (KB3176936) for Windows 10 x64-Based Systems......Upon restart my Google Drive Desktop Icon has turned into a white rectangle ( I can go to the icon properties and assign a generic one from Windows ) but I want to try to fix it. What annoys me even...