Windows 10: Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”

Discus and support Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello” in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I only know the pin to my computer and whenever I select “enter a pin” it says “want to sign up for windows hello?” And it requires the password, which... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ThievishRhyme39, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”

I only know the pin to my computer and whenever I select “enter a pin” it says “want to sign up for windows hello?” And it requires the password, which I do not know.

:)

ThievishRhyme39, Sep 16, 2019

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Solitaire on Win10 - how to get rid of xbox sign-in

I've downloaded Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10.

When I want to play a game, it presents me with a sign-in screen for xbox live.

I don't want to sign in to xbox Live and have to go through several steps to get rid of the login screen and play as a guest every time I select Solitaire. How can I get it to stop asking me to sign in?

bonnie_win7, Sep 16, 2019
  4. MarttiND Win User

Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”

Getting rid of password log-in on Windows 10

I have tried all the above but still I am prompted to enter password when I switch on my computer. Please advise how to get rid of login password when switching on the computer.

MarttiND, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”

1. Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello” - Similar Threads - Getting rid “want

2. Option to get rid of hello is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to get rid of hello is greyed out.: So im pretty frusterated. Out of nowhere, my computer suddenly mandates I have to sign in with pin, and not my password. I would much rather do my password than pin. But everytime I go to disable the pin, or change it - it's greyed out and says come back later. How do I fix...
  3. Option to get rid of hello is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Option to get rid of hello is greyed out.: So im pretty frusterated. Out of nowhere, my computer suddenly mandates I have to sign in with pin, and not my password. I would much rather do my password than pin. But everytime I go to disable the pin, or change it - it's greyed out and says come back later. How do I fix...
  4. I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately.: Whenever I start up my Laptop, it requires I enter a Pin that I set, even though I want that option off. I don't really want a lock screen on this device. I already put all the passwords to my sites behind passwords anyways. So the Pin and lock screen are uneeded, to me. I...
  5. I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Want to Remove my Windows Hello Pin so I can sign in Immediately.: Whenever I start up my Laptop, it requires I enter a Pin that I set, even though I want that option off. I don't really want a lock screen on this device. I already put all the passwords to my sites behind passwords anyways. So the Pin and lock screen are uneeded, to me. I...
  6. I set up a sign-in PIN and can't use it or get rid of it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I set up a sign-in PIN and can't use it or get rid of it: Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop and set up a sign-in PIN recently. When I tried to proceed with setting up Windows Hello I was advised my home account wasn't equipped to set it up, so I gave up and deleted the PIN from my password manager and no longer have it. I am now...
  7. I want to get rid of my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to get rid of my pin: I made a pin when my laptop updated months ago but I don't want it anymore, I want my default login to be my picture login. But when I try to remove the pin, my settings say I don't have one and that I cannot have one on this laptop. How can I fix it?...
  8. how to get rid of this on the sign in screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of this on the sign in screen?: so i have removed my pin but there are still two options on the screen i want to get rid of the pin option but i dont know how![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-on-the-sign-in-screen/33c399cc-da2f-4f5b-bbeb-d0cd8b7da892
  9. Can't set up Windows Hello sign in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't set up Windows Hello sign in?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sktdoublelift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eblta3/cant_set_up_windows_hello_sign_in/
  10. Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello: I only know the pin to my computer and whenever I select “enter a pin” it says “want to sign up for windows hello?” And it requires the password, which I do not know. ***Modified title from: Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”***...