Windows 10: Getting rid of Windows 10 error messages

Discus and support Getting rid of Windows 10 error messages in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to Win 10. I need to get rid of three error messages that pop up every time I log in. Who do I go to for help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JerryMills1, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Getting rid of Windows 10 error messages

I recently upgraded to Win 10. I need to get rid of three error messages that pop up every time I log in. Who do I go to for help?

:)

JerryMills1, Feb 6, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Feb 6, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Feb 6, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Getting rid of Windows 10 error messages

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

Getting rid of Windows 10 error messages

1. Getting rid of Windows 10 error messages - Similar Threads - Getting rid error

2. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this error message?: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643I have tried everything to try and fix the update problem I'm having and NOTHING is working!...
  3. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this error message?: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643I have tried everything to try and fix the update problem I'm having and NOTHING is working!...
  4. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of this error message?: I am constantly getting this message no matter what I am doing or which browser I use. This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in app.popcart.com. If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI clicked on windows...
  6. How can I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get rid of this error message?: I am constantly getting this message no matter what I am doing or which browser I use. This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in app.popcart.com. If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI clicked on windows...
  7. How can I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. how to get rid of error message?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to get rid of error message?: How do I get rid of this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-error-message/fe731344-8c89-4609-abef-237334a2c556
  9. How to get rid of Stop Script messages in Windows 10

How to get rid of Stop Script messages in Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 on PC, browser is Waterfox/Firefox. I keep getting the Stop Script message every few seconds and it freezes up my computer. I click shut off/stop, etc., it goes away slowly, then comes back in a few seconds. How can I get rid of it for good? Please use...
  10. Script error message how to get rid of it

Script error message how to get rid of it: How to eliminate script error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error-message-how-to-get-rid-of-it/6524f64a-b583-481b-8b5a-2c6b2b71ea92