Windows 10: Getting rid S Mode

Discus and support Getting rid S Mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to get rid of The S Mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-s-mode/67c35e33-f30a-44c7-be1a-19f897e565c5 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaryParish1, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Getting rid S Mode

How to get rid of The S Mode

:)

MaryParish1, Sep 17, 2020

2. Trying to get rid of Windows 10 S mode

I am trying to get rid of S mode it sucks. When I go through the steps and click the get in the store I get a pop up saying there is an issue on our end

AdamMcPherson, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Sajer Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. Getting rid S Mode :)

Sajer, Sep 17, 2020
  4. dencal Win User

Getting rid S Mode

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

Type Diskcleanup in Cortana, bottom left.
    Click on Cleanup System Files, There you will see a second option in yellow highlight, More options.
    Do note the bottom Attachment comes up first.

dencal, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Getting rid S Mode

1. Getting rid S Mode - Similar Threads - Getting rid Mode

2. getting the s mode back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting the s mode back: how can i get the s mode back because my son accidently switch off the s mode and as I'm using this laptop for my UNI I really need the s mode back to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-the-s-mode-back/9cc44a35-04f4-435b-8ca3-78453615127a
  3. getting the s mode back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting the s mode back: how can i get the s mode back because my son accidently switch off the s mode and as I'm using this laptop for my UNI I really need the s mode back to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-the-s-mode-back/9cc44a35-04f4-435b-8ca3-78453615127a
  4. getting back to s- mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    getting back to s- mode: hello, I just got my hp literally hours ago and accidently turned off s-mode so can i just reset my computer and get back. what do I have to d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-back-to-s-mode/a06e5efe-ab0b-4ef2-9a61-a759dc2c5050
  5. Getting out of s mode...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting out of s mode...: Hello! I am currently trying to get out of s mode to download some apps outside of the Microsoft store. I go to Microsoft store and search "Switch Out" and it leads me to a "Switch out of s mode" banner type thing. I click "learn more" and it leads me to an error that says...
  6. Trying to get rid of Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to get rid of Windows 10 S mode: I am trying to get rid of S mode it sucks. When I go through the steps and click the get in the store I get a pop up saying there is an issue on our end...
  7. Getting out of S mode?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting out of S mode?: Just trying to inquire if it is possible to get out of S-Mode without having to input a 'Microsoft' email. When dealing with many devices that are rotated in and out of the company, I shouldn't have to use my personal email because our business does not use outlook emails to...
  8. Need to get rid of S mode!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to get rid of S mode!!!: Alright.. so.. I am about to LOSE it. I have been at this for about 2-3 hours, and on hold with Microsoft for the last 40 minutes. I am trying to get rid of S mode, on a BRAND NEW COMPUTER.. NOT WORKING. I downloaded a program I need to run my CNC machine, and it will not...
  9. Can't get rid of S mode on HP notebook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get rid of S mode on HP notebook: I am not sure I am explaining this correctly however I recently bought an HP notebook and am trying to turn of the S mode so I can use other programs. It initially removed the S mode so I can add Mcaffee however every time I try to open a document, or add something from...
  10. Getting out of S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting out of S mode: Okay so it's been a few days and the issue still remains. I have tried going through "Activation and settings" and I have tried going through the task manager thing and restarting the thing. I have also tried to reset the whole damn computer and it wouldn't even let me do...