Windows 10: Getting right SSD

Discus and support Getting right SSD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a dell 880-12na Desktop and recently bought this SSD to upgrade but its too small to fit the slot: Crucial P5 1 TB CT1000P5SSD8 Internal Solid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by woldsweather, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Getting right SSD

woldsweather, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Getting right SSD

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Getting right SSD

1. Getting right SSD - Similar Threads - Getting right SSD

2. Can't get SSD to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get SSD to boot: I have a new UEFI computer with Win10pro on a 64GB eMMC. I added a 64GB SSD for my user files. That caused problems and the eMMC is pretty slow so I decided to replace the SSD with a 500GB SSD and boot off that. I copied the partitions across and merged the windows and user...
  3. Can't Get Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get Admin Rights: I created a local account admin and guest account on my windows 8.1, and then I made that new local account administrator and myself became standard user. NOW, when I start my computer and come to the sign-in screen, the local admin account shows but when I type in the...
  4. Can't Get Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Get Admin Rights: I created a local account admin and guest account on my windows 8.1, and then I made that new local account administrator and myself became standard user. NOW, when I start my computer and come to the sign-in screen, the local admin account shows but when I type in the...
  5. Can't Get Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Can't Get Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cant get administrator rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant get administrator rights: My computer has just been wiped and windows 10 reloaded I am the only user and it says I am administrator.When I try to load a program from disc it says I need administrator rights to do so.As I am the only user and I have it tells me administator status what should I do to...
  8. Is there really a 512TB SSD out right now?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there really a 512TB SSD out right now?: I've stumbled across a page of samsungs which claims to have a m.2 ssd with 512TB of storage... This is a misprint right??MZNLH512HALU-00A00/07 | Samsung Semiconductor Global Website [img] 150554
  9. Partitions Right on SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partitions Right on SSD?: Windows 10 Home x64 18362.418 ((Clean install planned of 1909 soon as can get that done) Windows Defender/Malware Bytes Free for Protection Noticed another partition at end of my Laptops 128gb SSD, Did that come from doing a system reset months ago to fix the missing...
  10. Partitions Right on SSD?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Partitions Right on SSD?: Windows 10 Home x64 18362.418 ((Clean install planned of 1909 soon as can get that done) Windows Defender/Malware Bytes Free for Protection Noticed another partition at end of my Laptops 128gb SSD, Did that come from doing a system reset months ago to fix the missing...