Windows 10: Getting right SSD

Discus and support Getting right SSD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a dell 880-12na Desktop and recently bought this SSD to upgrade but its too small to fit the slot: Crucial P5 1 TB CT1000P5SSD8 Internal Solid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by woldsweather, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Getting right SSD

woldsweather, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Getting right SSD

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Getting right SSD

1. Getting right SSD - Similar Threads - Getting right SSD

2. Is there really a 512TB SSD out right now?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there really a 512TB SSD out right now?: I've stumbled across a page of samsungs which claims to have a m.2 ssd with 512TB of storage... This is a misprint right??MZNLH512HALU-00A00/07 | Samsung Semiconductor Global Website [img] 150554
  3. Partitions Right on SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partitions Right on SSD?: Windows 10 Home x64 18362.418 ((Clean install planned of 1909 soon as can get that done) Windows Defender/Malware Bytes Free for Protection Noticed another partition at end of my Laptops 128gb SSD, Did that come from doing a system reset months ago to fix the missing...
  4. Partitions Right on SSD?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Partitions Right on SSD?: Windows 10 Home x64 18362.418 ((Clean install planned of 1909 soon as can get that done) Windows Defender/Malware Bytes Free for Protection Noticed another partition at end of my Laptops 128gb SSD, Did that come from doing a system reset months ago to fix the missing...
  5. Dating apps can't get my location right. How do I make them get it right?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dating apps can't get my location right. How do I make them get it right?: I hope you fellas take this very seriously as my love life is at stake. I'm using both Tinder and Bumble, on my computer, not my phone, and neither get my location right. Both put me waaay off, which, obviously, is a problem. I can't go on dates with girls that live a 100...
  6. Have to right-click to get installers to run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have to right-click to get installers to run: I have a thread in this forum, APC PowerChute Startup Problems which is not getting any responses; thus this new thread with a title that perhaps will get me some support: In trying to fix the problem in my other thread, I have found that in order to run program...
  7. Getting Windows 10 on new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Windows 10 on new SSD: So I have a Toshiba Satellite C75D-7230 with a failed hdd and have purchased a compatible ssd to replace it. The problem is that I unfortunately never created an ISO image of the drive. Is there a way to get Windows 10 on the new ssd without having to purchase another copy?...
  8. Getting an new SSD to boot after imaging it from an old SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting an new SSD to boot after imaging it from an old SSD: I bought a Samsung sm951 to replace my 840 Pro. The sm951 was installed in a PCI slot using an adapter which gave it 4 lanes for data usage. I imaged my 850 Pro SSD and then I restored the image to the sm951 SSD, but the computer would not boot from the new drive, saying that...
  9. SSD - Get One NOW!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD - Get One NOW!: I would like to relate my experience here. I have a HP Envy from 2011. This was a "top of the line" computer back then coming with an i7 cpu that I use for both video editing and rendering and programs such as PhotoShop and other resource intensive applications. It ran...
  10. Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right: Hi everyone. I’m Albert, and I lead the Design Team in the Operating Systems Group at Microsoft. First time poster, long time reader, be gentle. Our team designs for Windows phones, tablets, and PCs; for services, such as the Store, accounts, and MSN; for Xbox; and also for...