Windows 10: Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...

Discus and support Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Recently I've been getting this error at startup:I can't remember exactly when it started, just that it was sometime during the last month or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zainab Al-khabori, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...

Hello,Recently I've been getting this error at startup:I can't remember exactly when it started, just that it was sometime during the last month or so.What I do remember though, is that I recently installed Apache Server and PhpMyAdmin on my machine.Sometime after that, I noticed a change to my browser's proxy settings, for which some search on the net gave me a cause that it might have been due to malware.I fixed the issue, and then run a security scan. If I remember correctly, some threats were detected and deleted, and thus the issue was resolved. I think the current issue started after thi

:)

Zainab Al-khabori, Nov 26, 2021

2. Error: "there was a problem starting saPlugin.dll the specified module could not be found" when open Internet Explorer

Getting the following error when I use the ie11 short cut.

rundll

there was a problem starting saPlugin.dll the specified module could not be found.

Advance thanks

sundar

[Original Title: ie11 dll error]

sundakrishnan, Nov 26, 2021
  3. I am getting rundll error: There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module could not be found.

Original Title: RunDLL

I am getting the following rundll error:
    There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module could not be found. This is happening since i upgrade to win10. How to fix this problem?

NemanjaIlic9404, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...

RunDLL error

I keep getting a RunDLL error randomly, here's the error:

There was a problem starting C:\UixuXGwzugUixuXGwzug\jjj5.dll

The specified module couldn't be found.

-----

Please help me.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

D-Force Leader Kidd, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...

1. Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could... - Similar Threads - Getting RunDLL error

2. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  3. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  4. RunDLL error The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL error The specified module could not be found: My computer is showing RunDLL error lately. The error indicates the path to were the missing module must be located. I checked the folder and I think the dll is related to the loading animation of the mouse cursor. This is my windows specification:Windows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build:...
  5. RunDLL error The specified module could not be found

RunDLL error The specified module could not be found: My computer is showing RunDLL error lately. The error indicates the path to were the missing module must be located. I checked the folder and I think the dll is related to the loading animation of the mouse cursor. This is my windows specification:Windows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build:...
  6. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found: Im getting this very specific error after running Malwarebytes and finding this very weird folder in program data. I have erased this. I could not find anything online about such a file or folder. This error keeps poping up at every windows boot and every 20 or 30 minutes...
  7. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found: Im getting this very specific error after running Malwarebytes and finding this very weird folder in program data. I have erased this. I could not find anything online about such a file or folder. This error keeps poping up at every windows boot and every 20 or 30 minutes...
  8. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...: Hello,Recently I've been getting this error at startup:I can't remember exactly when it started, just that it was sometime during the last month or so.What I do remember though, is that I recently installed Apache Server and PhpMyAdmin on my machine.Sometime after that, I...
  10. Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...: Hello,Recently I've been getting this error at startup:I can't remember exactly when it started, just that it was sometime during the last month or so.What I do remember though, is that I recently installed Apache Server and PhpMyAdmin on my machine.Sometime after that, I...