Windows 10: Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's

Discus and support Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Technical Level: BasicObjective: 1. Getting the serial numbers of Installed Physical Disks like Solid State Drives and Hard Disk Drives.Steps:Execute... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's

Technical Level: BasicObjective: 1. Getting the serial numbers of Installed Physical Disks like Solid State Drives and Hard Disk Drives.Steps:Execute Powershell application with admin rights. Type below command,Get-PhysicalDisk -VerboseGet-PhysicalDisk -Verbose >> "C:\Users\RAJU\Desktop\Disk.txt"Open disk.txt in notepad, and you can see serial numbersNote: You must replace "RAJU" with your name. I have verified the above serial numbers and compared them with the sealed boxes.End task.Thanks for reading my discussionIf any user finds this post useful means, then share this post with

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jun 7, 2022
  2. spunk Win User

Serial number of self-built PC

I'm confused?? Is the computer listed in the Microsoft Account/Devices page or not? If not, you have to register it and it may take a couple of days to register in the Microsoft Store.

spunk, Jun 7, 2022
  3. Use OEM serial number after change HDD

Hello

I using windows 10 with OEM serial number

can i use same serial number after change HDD on same PC ?

mehditahmuresi, Jun 7, 2022
  4. Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's

Windows 10 serial on OEM

So I'll summarize steps made...

1. Saved serial number (taken with Belarc Advisory) from preinstalled (half chinese language) Windows 8.1 (don't know exactly the version, suspect Windows 8.1 with bing) on tablet
    2. Formatted tablet
    3. Tried to make a clean Windows 10 (HOME, HOME N and also PRO, everytime with the same result) install with ISO taken with MediaCreationTool, during install (and also after completing installation) it says that the saved serial is not valid
    4. Tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 (ISO taken with MediaCreationTool again) HOME, it says that the serial is not valid

So i suspect that the saved serial, is from a WINDOWS 8.1 WITH BING OEM version and this kind of ISO is not accessible/downloadable anywhere (at least I can't find it, any suggestion?)

Still not tried SHOWKEY with that serial, I am in office now, and the serial is saved on a usb pen at home, will try this evening.

So I'm stucked but if everything is like I suspect, it's incredible. If I have a tablet/notebook/netbook with Windows 8 preinstalled, it seems that I can update to Windows 10 without problems, but if I want to make a clean Windows 10 install that serial is not valid...

CapitanCatarro, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's

1. Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's - Similar Threads - Getting Serial numbers

2. serial number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  3. serial number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  4. How to get serial number of laptop ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get serial number of laptop ?: Press windows key type "cmd" > right click > Run as administrator>Type below command , it enter wmic bios get serialnumber https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-serial-number-of-laptop/23dd16fa-b94d-4345-8ec8-a838212c27bd
  5. How to get serial number of laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get serial number of laptop ?: Press windows key type "cmd" > right click > Run as administrator>Type below command , it enter wmic bios get serialnumber https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-serial-number-of-laptop/23dd16fa-b94d-4345-8ec8-a838212c27bd
  6. get machine serial number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get machine serial number: Windows 10, desktop system. We replaced a desktop unit over the weekend. Now we need to transfer the accounting software and for that we need the serial number of the machine we replaced. I right clicked start > left clicked Run > typed 'wmic bios get serialnumber' into the...
  7. get machine serial number

get machine serial number: Windows 10, desktop system. We replaced a desktop unit over the weekend. Now we need to transfer the accounting software and for that we need the serial number of the machine we replaced. I right clicked start > left clicked Run > typed 'wmic bios get serialnumber' into the...
  8. get machine serial number

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's

Getting Serial numbers of installed Physical SSD's and HDD's: Technical Level: BasicObjective: 1. Getting the serial numbers of Installed Physical Disks like Solid State Drives and Hard Disk Drives.Steps:Execute Powershell application with admin rights. Type below command,Get-PhysicalDisk -VerboseGet-PhysicalDisk -Verbose >>...
  10. I Lost my HDD/Serial Number.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I Lost my HDD/Serial Number.: Hello, I was messing around with a HWID Changer earlier. I changed it around a bit, and now I have no clue what my original HDD or serial number is! If anyone could help me I would very greatly appreciate it. Thanks!...