Windows 10: Getting service request number for tax exempt

Discus and support Getting service request number for tax exempt in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased windows 10 and I got to know that my institution is eligible for tax exempt, so I took a look at how to get tax exempt and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HongkiLim, Feb 1, 2019.

1. HongkiLim Win User

Getting service request number for tax exempt

Hi,

I recently purchased windows 10 and I got to know that my institution is eligible for tax exempt, so I took a look at how to get tax exempt and found out that I need service request number.

How do I get the number?

Thank you.

Hongki

:)

HongkiLim, Feb 1, 2019

2. Tax Exempt Contact Info Needed

I was emailed the tax exempt info. Thank you.

StacieLeiter, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Tax Exempt Contact Info Needed

I was told to email my tax exempt form to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it bounces back with the following:

Message not delivered

Your message couldn't be delivered to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.

I also tried sending it to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but received the same message as indicated above.

Where do I send my form?

Thank you,

Stacie Leiter

Moved from Mobile Devices

OS not specified

StacieLeiter, Feb 1, 2019
  4. MiniHype Win User

Service request Number

Hey there. I used an app on my Windows 10 Computer called "Contact Support" and received someone. After the problem has been solved, I was given an email giving me a Service Request Number if I wanted to talk to the same person again. Well, the problem is
    occurring again, and I would like to talk to the same person again, but I don't know how to use the Request Number to talk to the same person again.

How can I fix this?

How can I talk to the same person?

MiniHype, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting service request number for tax exempt - Similar Threads - Getting service request

2. Order number 7166588850 - Tax Exp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order number 7166588850 - Tax Exp.: I need a credit for the sales tax off of the purchase of order: 7166588850 to remove $9.91. I can provide the ST3 - Certificate of Exemption. We are a religious organization #3448139. Please advise on the next steps. Thank you!Keegan O'Brien...
  3. Order number 7166588850 - Tax Exp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order number 7166588850 - Tax Exp.: I need a credit for the sales tax off of the purchase of order: 7166588850 to remove $9.91. I can provide the ST3 - Certificate of Exemption. We are a religious organization #3448139. Please advise on the next steps. Thank you!Keegan O'Brien...
  4. Tax exemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tax exemption: I would like to obtain a tax exemption card and GSA letter of supply from Microsoft. I would like to buy laptops from their online store without having to pay taxes. I have my sales tax license and have already used that to obtain tax exemption cards with other companies such...
  5. Tax Exempt

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tax Exempt: Need your code to enable us to fax in the documentation for Tax Exempt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exempt/a65413ec-625c-4720-9991-e33c906ed916
  6. Windows 10 Update to version 2004 SYSTEM SERVICE EXEMPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update to version 2004 SYSTEM SERVICE EXEMPTION: Hi there, So recently I've stsrted to get a BSOD with the SYSTEM SERVICE EXEMPTION everytime i try to update Windows it happens, but it also happens randomly time to time. I've updated all my drives accordingly, removed third-party drives that I was aware of, runned c:...
  7. Can someone tell me how to follow a service request number?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone tell me how to follow a service request number?: I contacted support couple days ago and gave a service request number and I've been looking around but I can't find a way to do a follow of my request number or to see it. Can somebody help me with this? Thanks and have a good afternoon....
  8. tax exempt-service request number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    tax exempt-service request number: I am trying to send in a tax exempt certificate to be able to purchase Windows 10 online to download and it says I need to fax it in but I need to have a service request number case number. How do I get that number? I can not get ahold of anyone through the Microsoft online...
  9. Tax exemption

Tax exemption: I need to create a service request to get my tax exemption going, any idea how to create one? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exemption/73326e82-e36e-43d0-b8ee-f70071495fe6"
  10. Tax exemption

Tax exemption: I've created a new account for my organization and I'm not sure how to create a service request in order to fax my exemption sheet in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exemption/40794eb9-81c8-4af4-8703-e87d239200f5"