Windows 10: Getting several different BSOD over the last month.

Discus and support Getting several different BSOD over the last month. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Keep getting BSOD crashes over the last month or so, at really strange times. Usually when the computer is just completely idle. Cant figure out what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HeyitsRamza, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Getting several different BSOD over the last month.

Keep getting BSOD crashes over the last month or so, at really strange times. Usually when the computer is just completely idle. Cant figure out what is actually causing it.

Here is the Minidump file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahx7x09yvvp2sps/041720-33265-01.dmp?dl=0

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

HeyitsRamza, Apr 17, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Getting several different BSOD over the last month. :)

cplpro, Apr 17, 2020
  3. For months my computer has been getting several different BSODs

For months my computer has been getting several different BSODs. I have been getting IRQ Not Less or Equal, Page fault in non paged area, Memory Management... I have done the memory tests, but no error found. I swapped my 2 sticks of memory in the different
    banks, no change. I tried checking drivers, but nothing stands out. I currently have 5 minidumps from this month and last month. I could really use some help.

JeffSchlumpf, Apr 17, 2020
  4. trickson Win User

Getting several different BSOD over the last month.

7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Getting several different BSOD over the last month.

1. Getting several different BSOD over the last month. - Similar Threads - Getting several different

2. BSOD multiple times over the last month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD multiple times over the last month: My pc has BSOD multiple times over the last month each with a different error code. I dont know if its a ram issue or something more serious. Along with BSOD my games and sometimes other programs crash to desktoplast few things in the "mini dump" folder dont know which is...
  3. BSOD multiple times over the last month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD multiple times over the last month: My pc has BSOD multiple times over the last month each with a different error code. I dont know if its a ram issue or something more serious. Along with BSOD my games and sometimes other programs crash to desktoplast few things in the "mini dump" folder dont know which is...
  4. BSOD multiple times over the last month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple different BSOD over a month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple different BSOD over a month: Still running into the same problem from this previous topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/multiple-different-bsod-over-two-weeks/e0ae141c-682e-4736-8e2d-20473346b964Since then, I've had even more BSOD with no solution in sight.I've...
  6. Multiple different BSOD over a month

Multiple different BSOD over a month: Still running into the same problem from this previous topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/multiple-different-bsod-over-two-weeks/e0ae141c-682e-4736-8e2d-20473346b964Since then, I've had even more BSOD with no solution in sight.I've...
  7. Multiple different BSOD over a month

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD for several months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several months: Hi. I have tried to solve bluescreen months ago without sucess and it happens just when I'm using chrome. I updated my AMD drivers from its website using Radeon software, as well the GPU driver. But right now Im out of idea what to do. I also run memory diagnostic and 0...
  9. BSOD for several months

BSOD for several months: Hi. I have tried to solve bluescreen months ago without sucess and it happens just when I'm using chrome. I updated my AMD drivers from its website using Radeon software, as well the GPU driver. But right now Im out of idea what to do. I also run memory diagnostic and 0...
  10. For months my computer has been getting several different BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    For months my computer has been getting several different BSODs: For months my computer has been getting several different BSODs. I have been getting IRQ Not Less or Equal, Page fault in non paged area, Memory Management... I have done the memory tests, but no error found. I swapped my 2 sticks of memory in the different banks, no...