Windows 10: Getting share link address for bunch of files in Onedrive folder.

Discus and support Getting share link address for bunch of files in Onedrive folder. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi to all, I'm not sure that I should ask a question regarding Onedrive here or not, but I hope that I get the answer from you guys, I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BehzadMeskini, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Getting share link address for bunch of files in Onedrive folder.

Hi to all,

I'm not sure that I should ask a question regarding Onedrive here or not, but I hope that I get the answer from you guys,

I have a folder in Ondrive and inside of that I have many MS Word files that I want to share with different people with different software,

The current scenario is very tough and I would like to make it easier, You can read about the current steps as below:

1. Going to a specific folder in Onedrive

2. Selecting each file one by one and then right-click and say share

3. Then click on copy Link

4. And finally, use the link to share it with anyone as expected,

Getting share link address for bunch of files in Onedrive folder. 7b18f2bc-efce-4256-8186-f5c9b0ca673e?upload=true.jpg

What I would like to do:

1. Going to a specific folder in Onedrive

2. Selecting all files at once and then right-click and say share

3. Then be able to get separate share address per each file

Or

2. Selecting all folders and saying share, and getting separate share link for each file in different folders,

4. And finally, use the link to share it with anyone as expected,

Please guide me if you know any solution about it,

Behzad

:)

BehzadMeskini, Dec 29, 2019

2. sharing files

Hi Tracie,

If you would like to share files and folders, we suggest you to use OneDrive. Here are the

steps
    on how to Share OneDrive files and folders.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Dec 29, 2019
  3. OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Dec 29, 2019
  4. scopio Win User

Getting share link address for bunch of files in Onedrive folder.

OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders

garybo125 thanks for your suggestion which I did but it did not resolve the issue with OneDrive insisting to use my contact's first email address instead of his second email address. Eventually I deleted my contact's first email address from my Outlook.com contacts list and OneDrive then added the correct address. It seems that if you have a contact with two email addresses OneDrive will always choose one and not the other!

Berton OneDrive may not use the built-in Contacts Folder in C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE as mine is empty but of course I cannot verify this.

scopio, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Getting share link address for bunch of files in Onedrive folder.

1. Getting share link address for bunch of files in Onedrive folder. - Similar Threads - Getting share link

2. OneDrive shared Links!

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive shared Links!: Hi again, I do a lot of presentations using PowerPoint and send out to friends. In the early years they where quiet basic and small maybe 25Mb or under. I had no problem sending by email. The presentations are now much bigger with video content so I have to create a "Share...
  3. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Shared links!: I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which I normally send out on emails. I normally save to Mp4 video which most people can open. If the presentation exceeds the 25Mb max allowed I use a "Share" link with OneDrive etc. I normally right click on the file, share and copy and...
  4. OneDrive Shared links!

OneDrive Shared links!: I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which I normally send out on emails. I normally save to Mp4 video which most people can open. If the presentation exceeds the 25Mb max allowed I use a "Share" link with OneDrive etc. I normally right click on the file, share and copy and...
  5. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Shared links!: Good morning, I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which sometimes are to large to send has a attachment. If this is the case I use the OneDrive "shared link" and send by email. My friends normally click on the link and watch automatically. Over the last few days I have...
  6. OneDrive Shared links!

OneDrive Shared links!: Good morning, I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which sometimes are to large to send has a attachment. If this is the case I use the OneDrive "shared link" and send by email. My friends normally click on the link and watch automatically. Over the last few days I have...
  7. Shared OneDrive Links !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared OneDrive Links !: Most of the PowerPoint presentations I do I save to OneDrive Mp4 because of the size etc. I can then send them via email using the "Shared links". It works fine most of the time with most of my contacts opening the links without any problem. After I have sent the link I...
  8. OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files

OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files: I created a View-Only Shared OneDrive Folder with another person. I have confirmed that this folder is visible on their OneDrive Account and was downloaded onto all their devices. I then added files to the Folder, but the files themselves have not been shared. The files...
  9. OneDrive Shared Folder & Files

OneDrive Shared Folder & Files: I can't find the answer anywhere unfortunately. I must be doing something wrong.... I am moving from Google Drive to OneDrive and don't find this easy to do in OneDrive. How can I set a folder to non-editable, always shared without have to do it each and every time? I...
  10. Share OneDrive Files and Folders

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share OneDrive Files and Folders: How to: Share OneDrive Files and Folders How to Share Your OneDrive Files and Folders [img] Information You can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your Windows 10 PC, Windows 10 tablet, or Windows 10 Mobile phone. You can use...