Windows 10: Getting Started - Product Code

Discus and support Getting Started - Product Code in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a refurbished CPU with Windows 10 installed on it. The activation code is on a sticker on the side of the unit. When I enter that number -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MatthewStabe, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Getting Started - Product Code

I bought a refurbished CPU with Windows 10 installed on it. The activation code is on a sticker on the side of the unit. When I enter that number - as best as I can read it, because a portion of it was covered by scratch-off material and is unclear - the message is that it is not a valid number, and so I cannot proceed. Now what?

:)

MatthewStabe, Feb 15, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Feb 15, 2020
  3. huffman Win User
    Product Code

After getting the Product key fixed and Windows 10 Home activated again, NOW I can NOT get Macrium Reflect to make a good image. I have made the image in Macrium 3 times and all failed to verify.

Getting Started - Product Code [​IMG]

I have no idea but I suspect it has something to do with having to get Windows activated again. I have considered uninstalling Macruim and then reinstalling it. I don't really believe that would help

Any suggestions

huffman, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Getting Started - Product Code

Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Getting Started - Product Code

1. Getting Started - Product Code - Similar Threads - Getting Started Product

2. product code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    product code: ***moved on english forum*** Hello, I have renewed my family windows 10 subscription and some laptops require the product code for MS. Where can I find this info ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-code/e17eeb92-8749-4aac-8035-956af304d413
  3. Product Code

Product Code: I purchased a used computer off amazon. According to the product discription it came preloaded MS office 2010. Although the programs are loaded on the machine, it is not activated and asking for a product key. I am still waiting to hear back from the seller, but I was...
  4. Product code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Product code: I purchased minecraft from the microsoft store and cant find the product key/code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-code/625a44b3-7549-4c2d-92c7-0e2c6bb2862e
  5. Product Code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Code: My windows 10 computer crashed. It was originally updated from Windows 7, so I reinstalled Windows 7 and tried to upgrade to Windows 10. Now it's asking me for my product key which I don't have. My computer is registered at the Microsoft store, but I can't find the product...
  6. Product Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Code: How do I find my product code for my Windows PC on Windows 10? I need it for the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-code/2e7da973-4d44-484a-b44a-e2ff87bab135
  7. Product Code

Product Code: We recently bought a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 with Windows 10 already installed. However when trying to activate Windows 10, the directions keeps asking for the Activation Code. Where is the Activation Code located? Angela...
  8. Product code

Product code: Hello, i recently downgraded my laptop to windows 7 but drivers were not available so i redownloaded windows 10 using my homemade windows usb stick i made from my other pc. It asked me for my microsoft account and automatically used my digital licence i have on my other pc....
  9. Product code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Product code: I purchased a HP laptop at Sam's Warehouse 3 days ago. They told me I had basic Word I do not want word office 365. I need the product code for basic word. Thank you Fran...
  10. product code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product code: Ive just bought 360 and I dont have a product code to activate powerpoint etc ... where do i find this as it wasnt on the confirmation email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/product-code/23b8c939-c314-42fe-9d30-dfcdc90d9d8b