Windows 10: Getting Started with Windows 10 Videos

Discus and support Getting Started with Windows 10 Videos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I've been making Windows 10 videos at night to help out friends and family, and because it's fun. Windows 10 comes out July 29th, and it takes what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Mystere, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Mystere Win User

Getting Started with Windows 10 Videos

Source: http://www.hanselman.com/blog/Gettin...Windows10.aspx

:)

Mystere, Jul 27, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

windows 7 getting started videos won't play

I just realized that this thread is nothing to do with Windows PHONE 7, the forum you posted in.

If you want, I can move this to the Internet Explorer 9 forum if that's the browser you use. If you use another browser, ask that browser's support forum.

My last piece of general advice would be to try the videos in another browser. So if you use Internet Explorer, download Firefox and see if the videos play.

Entegy, Jul 27, 2015
  3. windows 7 getting started videos won't play

I installed a new Lenovo 64 bit PC running windows 7. Seems odd, that of all things, the "getting started" videos will not play. The first time or two the first one started for about 10 seconds and then went to buffering. Lately
    every time I try to view them nothing happens except if I click once or twice then a "Silverlight" screen comes up. That brings up another question.... What is silverlight??

I have checked with my ISP and they say my high speed connection is up to snuff

Any help will be appreciated AL..

Allan Bradsahw, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

FYI, lots of good videos there (some quite long) covering Windows 10 in pretty good detail for laymen.

Mystere, Jul 27, 2015
  5. @Mystere since you are also a member of 7 & 8 forums posting these videos there would be helpful to those upgrading to Windows 10.

These videos will certainly help those upgrading from Windows 7 as the learning curve from 7 to 10 contains many new features & requirements that were previously unknown.

IownAmoneyPit, Jul 27, 2015
  6. linw Win User
    Thanks for those vids. Got them earmarked!

linw, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Getting Started with Windows 10 Videos - Similar Threads - Getting Started Videos

2. Videos start then stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos start then stop: Hello Everyone,I've been having this annoying problem when I watch a video on MSN and other websites and the video starts gets about a minute into it and then goes back to start again. Can anyone help me with this, please?Thank you...
  3. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10: I have been using this laptop with windows 10 for 2 years now and only recently my audio tracks and YouTube videos start to buffer but run perfectly fine after starting.This takes around 5-10 seconds for the video or audio to start and run.I have already tried all the answers...
  4. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10: I have been using this laptop with windows 10 for 2 years now and only recently my audio tracks and YouTube videos start to buffer but run perfectly fine after starting.This takes around 5-10 seconds for the video or audio to start and run.I have already tried all the answers...
  5. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. windows 10 app photo - video doesn't start

windows 10 app photo - video doesn't start: ciao, the app photo worked perfectly yesterday, but today when I press the video button on the app to start a video capture, the video immediately stops the button turns red for a fraction of a second and a length zero video file is created. There are no messages or errors in...
  7. Get Started App - Video Won't Play

Get Started App - Video Won't Play: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Videos play fine in Windows 10 from VLC and Media Player but the Get Started App fails to play a video. What may be wrong? 55772
  8. "The app didn't start" windows 10 video app

"The app didn't start" windows 10 video app: Hi there, I use the windows 10 video app to watch movies. It was working just fine until last week when I rebooted my computer. After the reboot everytime i click on a movie file i get an error popup saying " The app didn't start". I know I can change the default app...
  9. where is the Get Started Video?

in Windows 10 Support
    where is the Get Started Video?: on the icon Get Started, there is a video of what is new in Windows 10 Can someone tell me where this video is? What folder? I want to copy it and put it on my laptop to show to my seminar I am doing in march, rather then making a power point presentation thanks 4163
  10. Playing Get Started Videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Playing Get Started Videos: Just downloaded Windows 10. Went to Get Started page and tried to play each of the videos. Each one failed to play. Any idea why? 10493