Windows 10: getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD

Discus and support getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 computer executed an update and now my computer keeps going to the blue screen with this error code. "STOPCODE:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DADDYTurner, Mar 18, 2019.

1. getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD

My windows 10 computer executed an update and now my computer keeps going to the blue screen with this error code.

"STOPCODE: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"

No file is indicated, and the ASUS G752VT just stays on BSOD until I hold down power button to force it off.

:)

DADDYTurner, Mar 18, 2019

2. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 18, 2019
  3. geoB Win User
    Occasional SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

Got a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD. Opened the MEMORY.DUMP with windbg to see that the faulted driver was a Broadcom wireless driver (bcmwlhigh6.sys) that is not listed in Device Manager. So I thought I'd stop by here for some advice. The requested zip file is attached.

At your convenience. Thanks.

4. getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD

Windows 10 BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

When I start my laptop. It's always restart and show BSOD : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Cl.dll). Please give me your suggestion.

Athipphakone, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD

1. getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD - Similar Threads - getting Stop code

2. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Yesterday, my PC restarted and showed the blue screen over and over again. The blue screen did not say the root cause of this problem, but it did say SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have tried various proposed solutions from the internet resetting, chkdsk code,...
  3. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Yesterday, my PC restarted and showed the blue screen over and over again. The blue screen did not say the root cause of this problem, but it did say SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have tried various proposed solutions from the internet resetting, chkdsk code,...
  4. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: My PC is a new Lenovo laptop that shouldn't have any problems but it has blue screened 4 times within 2 months with the "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". It doesn't crash right after booting up but about 30 min of using the PC.I've gathered info on the most recent stop...
  6. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: My PC is a new Lenovo laptop that shouldn't have any problems but it has blue screened 4 times within 2 months with the "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". It doesn't crash right after booting up but about 30 min of using the PC.I've gathered info on the most recent stop...
  7. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. stop code system_thread_exception_not_handled

stop code system_thread_exception_not_handled: My pc has blue screened several times in the past couple days, ive tried to fix it, but this keeps coming up, here the minidump file 111220-13640-01.dmp...
  9. Getting glitches and BSOD since recent updates; Stop Code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Getting glitches and BSOD since recent updates; Stop Code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, A few recent updates probably within the last month or two have been causing issues for me on Win10. So far, I experience: - Audio glitches glitchy static noises - Lag issues upon returning from Sleep mode never happened before - Blue screen of death BSOD with stop...
  10. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: My computer has been having so many issues for the last month, since I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have tried updating driver, and finally reinstalling Windows 10, I have followed some online advice but It just does not go away. Attached are the dump files. I...