Windows 10: Getting Stop Code

Discus and support Getting Stop Code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have tried the hard turn off of computer 3 times. Several times. Do not get a safe mode screen always a “preparing automatic repair”. Which spins for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RolandMansell1, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Getting Stop Code

Have tried the hard turn off of computer 3 times. Several times. Do not get a safe mode screen always a “preparing automatic repair”. Which spins for hours! Should i use F12. To reboot some other way? Or ? Thanks

:)

RolandMansell1, Jan 24, 2020
  2. K31tht Win User

Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys

Thank you for your help.

• I used DDU to remove drivers
    • I check the HP site for older drivers as you suggested but there are none for Win10. I downloaded Win8 driver but on install it reported it was not compatible
    • I checked the AMD site and have used older driver 15.200.1062.1004 but still get same stop code error (if you need me to send the files please let me know)
    Do you have any further suggestions please?

K31tht, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Getting Stop Code

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Getting Stop Code

1. Getting Stop Code - Similar Threads - Getting Stop Code

2. Stop Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: My computer continues to show www.windows.com/stopcode and reboots every time. I need advise as how to stop this happening. It starting happening after an update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code/c4824b4f-44c0-4302-a454-e8e671cdb5f8
  3. Stop code

Stop code: A bluescreen just happened to my computer and it showed 'stop code: REFERENCE BY POINTER'. Why it happens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code/2eacb3df-4f8e-4699-b89a-c6cf5d7d909f
  4. getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD

getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD: My windows 10 computer executed an update and now my computer keeps going to the blue screen with this error code. "STOPCODE: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" No file is indicated, and the ASUS G752VT just stays on BSOD until I hold down power button to force it off....
  5. stop code

stop code: Help! I upgraded RAM from 8 GB to 32 GB. Which is what the computer said was the max it could handle. Now after a couple days of use. I keep getting STOP CODES. I cannot do anything with the computer. I shut it off and when I turn it back on. It goes right to stop codes....
  6. Stop code

Stop code: What's up with is stop code crap. My computer keeps restarting. Can"t we fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code/db650ed3-c615-41a1-b606-917b150e9a51
  7. Stop code

Stop code: What to do when my laptop stops with the following code? WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR This happened several times today, and a hard reboot don’t help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stop-code/cd7d5611-8854-48bd-8bca-fd8f163de7d2
  8. Stop code

Stop code: I have a blue screen issue and have tried everal things to resolve. Automatic repair did not work. I did receive a sto code error:CRITICAL PROCES DIED. What causes this and more importantly how can it be fixed. Unable to open windows at all. Runnng windows 10. Will not go...
  9. Stop code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop code: My computer just stopped working and a blue screen keeps popping up everg 10-15 minutes saying theres an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/stop-code/c9d4deb6-7ad3-41ff-8377-a6a2305387c8
  10. Stop code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop code: While working on my computer, the screen went blue, it made a buzzing sound with the error message to contact Microsoft regarding stop code. I unplugged it. What should I do to restart it?...