Windows 10: Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

Discus and support Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i have been noticing that i get errors in event viewer and i get a lot of them everyday it always shows a log error about my hard drive and cdrom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IsaiahMarcotte, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

Hello i have been noticing that i get errors in event viewer and i get a lot of them everyday it always shows a log error about my hard drive and cdrom drive and i have a feeling that there is a hard drive issue but i dont really know what it means and i need help identifying if it is due to hard drive failureThis is the first instance of the error seen during this time periodon Storport Device Port = 0, Path = 7, Target = 0, Lun = 0 whose Corresponding Class Disk Device Guid is {7175fa1f-d7df-ceb1-30ad-3086648db799}:The request opcode was 0xFF and completed with SrbStatus 0x4 and ScsiStatus

:)

IsaiahMarcotte, Nov 26, 2022

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Nov 26, 2022
  3. little cat, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Mathragh Win User

Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

1. Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive - Similar Threads - Getting storport errors

2. My hard drive gets full periodically every few days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My hard drive gets full periodically every few days: I have an SSD hard drive of about 256GB. I try to keep about 20GB free.However, every few days Windows says I ran out of storage. I then restart my PC, and the drive returns to being 20GB free.Why does it happen? Is there anything I can do to restart the computer less?...
  3. My hard drive gets full periodically every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hard drive gets full periodically every few days: I have an SSD hard drive of about 256GB. I try to keep about 20GB free.However, every few days Windows says I ran out of storage. I then restart my PC, and the drive returns to being 20GB free.Why does it happen? Is there anything I can do to restart the computer less?...
  4. My hard drive gets full periodically every few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive: Hello i have been noticing that i get errors in event viewer and i get a lot of them everyday it always shows a log error about my hard drive and cdrom drive and i have a feeling that there is a hard drive issue but i dont really know what it means and i need help identifying...
  6. Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting storport errors every for my hard drive and cdrom drive: Hello i have been noticing that i get errors in event viewer and i get a lot of them everyday it always shows a log error about my hard drive and cdrom drive and i have a feeling that there is a hard drive issue but i dont really know what it means and i need help identifying...
  7. hard drive error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hard drive error: whenever i run a hard drive test i keep getting the error code - Targeted Read Test - WHD20-JOD, can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-error/aba95e95-a113-4f77-840f-79e629842b51
  8. hard drive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hard drive error: whenever i run a hard drive test i keep getting the error code - Targeted Read Test - WHD20-JOD, can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-error/aba95e95-a113-4f77-840f-79e629842b51
  9. Hard Drive Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Drive Error: So basically what happened is that I reset my hard drive but my smaller 5 year old brother restarted my computer by accident while it was resetting and now whenever I boot up the pc with my hard drive It says "Preparing" Then goes to "Just a Moment then finally to "Windows...
  10. Pen Drive and external hard drive keep getting errors!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen Drive and external hard drive keep getting errors!: Pen Drive and external hard drive keep getting errors! So I select to fix the problem scandrive recommended scan and repair. But there's never anything wrong with them it reports! And it takes ages to scan it takes 10-15 minutes for 32GB pen drive. Windows 7 Pro done it in a...