Windows 10: Getting stuck in boot loop

Discus and support Getting stuck in boot loop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My pc recently went into a boot loop when I reset it. I have gotten to the advanced recovery option and tried all the options, and none worked, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JonathanDasilva1, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Getting stuck in boot loop

My pc recently went into a boot loop when I reset it. I have gotten to the advanced recovery option and tried all the options, and none worked, so I decided to fully erase the drive like I was giving it to someone. During that process, my pc decided to crash on me, so it just reset (it was at 42%). When I went to go try and get it into the recovery options, it no longer allows me to. I turn the pc on and off a bunch of time trying to get it back into the option, but it never worked. I am stuck, and don't know what else to do i keep looking it up, but i can't find anyone who has run into the same problem as me. If anyone could solve this, it would mean a lot, thanks

:)

JonathanDasilva1, Nov 8, 2019

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 8, 2019
  4. aronchick Win User

Getting stuck in boot loop

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Getting stuck in boot loop

1. Getting stuck in boot loop - Similar Threads - Getting stuck boot

2. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in boot loop: I tried restoring windows 10 to an older version of Windows via the recovery menu in settings. It is now repeatedly in a boot loop and I can't do anything otherwise. I have a windows installation media but aside from that I cannot access anything. It starts booting by saying...
  3. Stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a boot loop: I factory reset my laptop and now it won't boot. It takes me to the screen where you enter the time zone, then it goes to "Why did my PC restart?" Then it goes back to the beginning. I've tried factory resetting it again and I've tried safe mode. Any other suggestions? I also...
  4. Computer stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in boot loop: Hi all, My computer had been quite unstable lately and this morning it didn't boot at all anymore. I suspected this to be an overheating issue, as it would POST again and the fans would blow way less hard after I cleaned it out. I also checked the temperatures in the BIOS...
  5. Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop

Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop: I searched half of the internet and had everything i couldn't fix that can be done on others computer but not mines because mines don't even have the file or every option doesn't work at all. I have tried everything and to the point of giving up, I've tried the recovery usb...
  6. Stuck in loop when booting computer

Stuck in loop when booting computer: Hi, I currently own an ASUS X552L laptop and I am stuck in a bit of a loop when starting up my laptop. I boot it up regularly and other ways that have led to me logging in, they all lead to a bluescreen with a stop code: inaccessible_boot_device . Whats weird is that no...
  7. Stuck in Boot up screen loop

Stuck in Boot up screen loop: My Acer laptop has not been able to function properly because I downloaded the windows 10 update a few years ago. Need help on how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stuck-in-boot-up-screen-loop/6e03a28e-78ea-4cd4-83ba-066b1576932d
  8. Laptop stuck in boot loop

Laptop stuck in boot loop: I tried to recover my laptop (Asus E402M) and at some point an error occurred and left my laptop in a loop. I have tried getting into advanced recovery but have had no luck. I have tried using a recovery drive but it still doesnt attempt to boot. Please help....
  9. BSOD. Won't boot. Stuck in Loop. Gets even weirder...

BSOD. Won't boot. Stuck in Loop. Gets even weirder...: Ok. I'll make this Long story, short. Windows 10 crashed and have no idea what the cause is. I read online looking for a solution to fix this, did many suggestions that was given, but no luck. Lots of random BSOD going in loops with different stop codes...etc.etc. So I gave...
  10. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in boot loop: I really hope I'm able to communicate everything I've tried here, because it's been a lot so far :P The problem first happened when I tried to install new RealTek audio drivers because my sound failed. Part of that process is to reboot after uninstalling the old drivers....