Windows 10: Getting SUMUP APP

Discus and support Getting SUMUP APP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I logged in to google,found sumup APP and tried installing to operate sumup 3G & Air. It says error-I need to acces Play Store on my device before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marrikka, Mar 19, 2019.

1. marrikka Win User

Getting SUMUP APP

I logged in to google,found sumup APP and tried installing to operate sumup 3G & Air. It says error-I need to acces Play Store on my device before installing App.It says I don't have any devices and my google account not associated with a device! But I tried using both email addresses I setup devices with. I have no idea where to go to get devices recognised so I can get the SUMUP APP on my pc

:)

marrikka, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Getting SUMUP APP :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Getting SUMUP APP

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Getting SUMUP APP

1. Getting SUMUP APP - Similar Threads - Getting SUMUP APP

2. App getting terminated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App getting terminated: my question is related to Dell Cinema Color app which doesn't open when I double-click it. And when I see it in task manager it shows that it is suspended I also tried to resume it but it shows then it is terminated.And it was preinstalled app and it also used to work before...
  3. App getting terminated

in Windows 10 Customization
    App getting terminated: my question is related to Dell Cinema Color app which doesn't open when I double-click it. And when I see it in task manager it shows that it is suspended I also tried to resume it but it shows then it is terminated.And it was preinstalled app and it also used to work before...
  4. Get Help App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Help App: I just d/l, installed, and used this app yesterday. Now today when I try to use it it says I have to d/l the upgrade but microsoft store says it is already installed????? I need to continue my help from yesterday....
  5. Get Help App

Get Help App: I just d/l, installed, and used this app yesterday. Now today when I try to use it it says I have to d/l the upgrade but microsoft store says it is already installed????? I need to continue my help from yesterday....
  6. Get Help App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. getting an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    getting an app: I am trying to download an app and it keeps trying to use an old account I have not had for years and I don't remember the password. Why wont it let me download it with my new account...
  8. Getting an app back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting an app back: Hello Microsoft community, I am writing this message because years ago I downloaded an app Minecraft which I payed somewhere around $20 for. I recently accidentally deleted it, and I am confused on how to get it back. Everytime I try to redownload it, it gives me an error...
  9. Get Help App

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Get Help App: How can I access the methods of support in Get Help call me back, chat, ask a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-app/5a979508-6d37-4428-a674-2f28726043ec
  10. Get Rid of "Get Windows" app

Get Rid of "Get Windows" app: This app is a major pain. 1. I may have missed something with the easy solution? From: How to Disable the “Get Office” Notifications on Windows 10 Notifications and Actions> >System >Settings "Get Office" not shown ======== 2. This solution seems radial? Lacking much...