Windows 10: getting system crash

Discus and support getting system crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On Sat 08-May-21 8:27:07 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\050821-29031-01.dmpThis was probably... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManpreetSingh_, May 8, 2021.

1. getting system crash

On Sat 08-May-21 8:27:07 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\050821-29031-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: vgk.sys vgk+0x0Bugcheck code: 0xC4 0x62, 0xFFFFA6889B8E1D18, 0xFFFFA6889F5264E0, 0x1Error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATIONBug check description: This is the general bug check code for fatal errors found by Driver Verifier. The driver is unloading without first freeing its pool allocations. A bug check with this parameter occurs only when the Pool Tracking option of Driver Verifier is active.Thi

:)

ManpreetSingh_, May 8, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 8, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 8, 2021
  4. getting system crash

Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, May 8, 2021
Thema:

getting system crash

1. getting system crash - Similar Threads - getting system crash

2. getting system crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting system crash: On Fri 07-May-21 9:41:21 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\050721-37468-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5C50 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x994, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8047BBD87F7Error:...
  3. System Crash

System Crash: Hello,So I have recently built my pc and it has this odd habit of randomly freezing with my only option being a hard restart. I have looked into my event viewer and I have come across this critical error every time this has happened:<Event...
  4. System crash

System crash: Hi,I am abhijith my pc is not working it is showing many thingsand many problemsi have problem video but i could nt post you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-crash/19c7b3bb-11ec-4bbb-b2b1-c2148f5359f4
  5. System Crash

System Crash: I built a new computer for the first time recently, and I've been experiencing frequent crashing while gaming world of warcraft. The crash report from the game stated issues in reading memory. The game tech support suggested an issue with the graphics driver or the vram from...
  6. System Crash.

System Crash.: Hello, Microsoft. I have had problem recently in which whenever I play audio or watch a video online, my PC freezes. I've done everything I can to solve the problem and looked up for online solutions, but none of them worked. Can you please help me on what to do? Thanks,...
  7. System Crashing

System Crashing: My system just crashed few times. I am not sure what's happening. I was using Chrome and browsing online. Pasting the event log below. Any input would help. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11-08-2020 13:59:15 Event ID:...
  8. System Crashing

System Crashing: My laptop keeps rebooting every time I begin to use Adobe Premier Rush 1.5. This has been happening ever since I got the laptop but when in different apps before. I just had my motherboard replaced on it. Since it completely crashed earlier this year. I got it fixed finally...
  9. System crash

System crash: Hi, my PC recently started crashing. The bios suggested a failing hard drive, which I disconnected. A while later the system crashed again. A reliability report gave this: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎21/‎09/‎2019 18:00 Status Not reported...
  10. system crashing

system crashing: hello, my notebook is randomly restarting on its own since few days (Windows 10), it shows a blue screen that says 'your pc ran into a problem and need to restart' and it has a QR code but no error details or code....