Windows 10: Getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys on a brand new windows installation.

Discus and support Getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys on a brand new windows installation. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday I was playing a game when my computer shut down out of nowhere. It wasn't a temp issue always monitor temps and never went over 60 degrees on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JesseIsARobot, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys on a brand new windows installation.

Yesterday I was playing a game when my computer shut down out of nowhere. It wasn't a temp issue always monitor temps and never went over 60 degrees on both CPU/GPU and I didn't get a blue screen. I checked the event viewer and there was nothing leading up to the critical power error.

My computer is plugged into a battery backup and nothing else in the house turned off. So I went on my merry way, and my computer's been shutting down randomly since but getting blue screens every time now. It's always a 0x0000003b and always SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and last time I saw it it provided ntfs.sys as the root of the issue.

Yesterday I tried getting into my computer and it was being tremendously slow at the end of the night - acting as if it were 100% on the processor and chugging/stuttering like crazy.

Today I reinstalled windows fresh from a thumbdrive and while it's operating fine while it does operate, it still randomly shut down after a while earlier giving me the 0x0000003b / ntfs.sys error message while I was just using my OS as normal.

Memtest86+ came up with multiple passes, btw.

specs are

Ryzen 5 2600 w/ Be Quiet tower cooler

Aorus B450M Motherboard

4x 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz w/ XMP Profile enabled it was disabled this morning when I got the errors, haven't gotten it since enabling
    Gigabyte GTX 1660 OC GAMING

Coolermaster MWE 650W PSU
    1x ADATA SU800 500GB SSD

1x Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 4TB HDD

:)

JesseIsARobot, Oct 23, 2020

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys)

I try to install newest Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers on Windows 10, but get the BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys). I tried drivers from:

• Intel site
    • Asus (Motherboard manufacturer) site
    • Windows Update

This error come every time when trying to update the drivers. The Device Manager shows Microsoft generic VGA graphics adapter drivers and Intel drivers cannot be installed. The BSOD comes either while installing or after reboot.

The system has only Intel's onboard graphics.

How could I get Intel drivers installed without BSOD?

Getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys on a brand new windows installation. KdX1s.jpg

Timo Kähkönen, Oct 23, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys on a brand new windows installation.

MaxHaughton, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys on a brand new windows installation.

1. Getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys on a brand new windows installation. - Similar Threads - Getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs

2. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  3. BSODs on a brand new windows install

BSODs on a brand new windows install: Heyo, been helping with a computer for some time now. Last SSD crashed a week ago and we got another one but the computer has a unique set up for the SSD: the Bios is set to IDE (and I can see the hard drive is set to IDE in device manager) but the partition is GPT and it...
  4. Ошибка Синий экран выдает SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ошибка Синий экран выдает SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys: Здравствуйте у меня проблема с синим экраном код ошибки SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys. Пожалуйста помогите решить проблему. У меня десктопнастольный компьютер такая ошибка начала происходить 1 месяца назад. Пробовали переустановить систему, очистили кейс от пыли,...
  5. Ntfs file sys error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ntfs file sys error: I got a ntfs file sys error i tried every method online and nothing fixes it i cant even boot into safe mode can someone help me pls submitted by /u/gurso21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef60jw/ntfs_file_sys_error/
  6. system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life

system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life: Well, my computer is while giving blue screen of death when I open a game " Tree of life " , I play for a while and walk around the map and my computer freezes and blue screen, no longer know what to do, uninstalled and installed again the video drivers and nothing , what can...
  7. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  8. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...
  9. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  10. Brand new Build getting BSOD System_Service_Exception

Brand new Build getting BSOD System_Service_Exception: Hello All I have build a new gaming rig and installed Windows 10 pro but I have been getting bsod's and cannot figure out what is going on. I had it overclocked but since removed the overclock to trouble shoot the bsod. I have also run memtestx86 for 9 passes and no...