Windows 10: Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everyday since last 3 days

Discus and support Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everyday since last 3 days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting BSOD consistently since the last three days. Once per day as far as I remember.I've followed this guide to get and upload the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShivamBansal_666, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everyday since last 3 days

I've been getting BSOD consistently since the last three days. Once per day as far as I remember.I've followed this guide to get and upload the following files --Minidump files latest 3MSinfo32 outputSpeccy outputLink to files --https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NtAuZyc7Er7yGa0PwrSwbGoCI3nBEikC?usp=sharingHelp is greatly appreciated. Cheers.

:)

ShivamBansal_666, Aug 12, 2021

2. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

When I start my laptop. It's always restart and show BSOD : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Cl.dll). Please give me your suggestion.

Athipphakone, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Idear..zZ Win User

Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everyday since last 3 days

BSOD in Win10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Every day the first time I turn on my computer, I will get a BSOD with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (NTFS.SYS). The system will reboot when this BSOD happens, and then it will have a successful boot.

This happens only once in each day. Sometimes the file is NTFS.SYS, sometimes it's another file.

I have uploaded the MINIDMP file and msinfo32.nfo file to my Onedrive. Hope it can help.

http://1drv.ms/1RPXC8I

Idear..zZ, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everyday since last 3 days

1. Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everyday since last 3 days - Similar Threads - Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

2. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday: I've been experiencing near daily crashes, particularly while the gf is trying to stream. OBS, Firefox, a game like Borderlands 2, Discord all at once This can lead to either a chain of repeated crashes; or, the PC will be good for several hours with no issues, only to crash...
  3. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday: I've been experiencing near daily crashes, particularly while the gf is trying to stream. OBS, Firefox, a game like Borderlands 2, Discord all at once This can lead to either a chain of repeated crashes; or, the PC will be good for several hours with no issues, only to crash...
  4. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Getting Constant Bsod Since 10 days

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting Constant Bsod Since 10 days: I am scared as hell. it shows stop code error nothing else. i am scared as hell. It has been showing from 10 days. I donot also download any apps regularly from websites. I just use office apps and chrome just these two programs all else are preinstalled ones. submitted by...
  6. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop code received over the last 4 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED stop code received over the last 4 days: Hi, I have only been getting the BSOD for the last 4 days with the exception code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and no option other than a reboot, the only difference recently apart from a Windows update a week ago was to increase my RAM from 8GB to 16GB so that...
  7. Getting glitches and BSOD since recent updates; Stop Code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting glitches and BSOD since recent updates; Stop Code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, A few recent updates probably within the last month or two have been causing issues for me on Win10. So far, I experience: - Audio glitches glitchy static noises - Lag issues upon returning from Sleep mode never happened before - Blue screen of death BSOD with stop...
  8. Consistently getting BSoD for the last 3 days

Consistently getting BSoD for the last 3 days: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkjV1vUNhE_enWq_xLScuEiMHz5m?e=XrvGia I couldn't find the minidump from the last 2 days; they seem to have been deleted. I apologize as I'm not particularly computer savvy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  9. Started getting BSOD in the last three days.

Started getting BSOD in the last three days.: Hello, in the last three day I started getting BSOD. I'm a Windows 10 Pro 64 user. Here's the memory dump It's usually a ndu.sys issue, so I guess a network problem? But I didn't change anyhing in the past few months......
  10. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...