Windows 10: Getting the Bad sys config error and I don't know how to fix it.

Discus and support Getting the Bad sys config error and I don't know how to fix it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Advice on fixing this error is greatly appreciated. I really don't want to spend $100+ to get a disk to fix this...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BryanTan2, Oct 14, 2018.

1. BryanTan2 Win User

Getting the Bad sys config error and I don't know how to fix it.

Advice on fixing this error is greatly appreciated. I really don't want to spend $100+ to get a disk to fix this...

:)

BryanTan2, Oct 14, 2018

2. blue screen error - Bad system config

How do I fix the blue screen error - bad system config

KirstenDrennon, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Bad System Config Info

Hi John,

Thanks so much for your suggestion. Sadly, the fixes did not work, and I'm still getting "bad system config info."

MS support is still not honoring phone calls reserved in advance/promises to call back in a few minutes-- must say I'm disappointed.

Any further ideas?

Connie

ConnieB37350, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Getting the Bad sys config error and I don't know how to fix it.

Getting BAD SYSTEM CONFIG ERROR

When i powered up my PC a blue screen appeared and said bad system config error . Then it restarted and said automatic repair . Then now it is constantly restarting my PC and also not showing any troubleshooting options or anything . Please help ASAP .

DhaneshKawad, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Getting the Bad sys config error and I don't know how to fix it.

1. Getting the Bad sys config error and I don't know how to fix it. - Similar Threads - Getting Bad sys

2. How to fix Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Bad System Config Info: This valentine's day I was meet with an unpleasant surprise. I was downloading a game and needed to free up space so I deleted other programs I did not need. I had left the game downloading while I showered. I came back to a black screen. I didn't think much of it because my...
  3. How to fix Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Bad System Config Info: This valentine's day I was meet with an unpleasant surprise. I was downloading a game and needed to free up space so I deleted other programs I did not need. I had left the game downloading while I showered. I came back to a black screen. I didn't think much of it because my...
  4. BAD SYS CONFIG INFO BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BAD SYS CONFIG INFO BSOD: My PC ran into a BSOD and this was the displayed error: BAD SYS CONFIG INFO.Any ways to fix it?Here's everything I think is important to know:1The PC doesn't have any important files, it only has Steam along with a few games and other applications I need for school so I can...
  5. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  6. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  7. getting bad config info error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting bad config info error: Hi Guys, This morning, by mistake, I disabled all the services under services Tab in system configuration App. Also, under boot tab, change the Number of processors from 1 to 4 and chose max memory by clicking the check box Maximum Memory. Now, I'm not able to start my...
  8. PIN error, don't know how to fix it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN error, don't know how to fix it: So several months ago some kind of error happened and my PIN stopped working. Like, one day I couldn't get into my computer with the PIN I had used for over a year. It acts like I don't have a pin, but I also have a pin, and that pin is compromised, but I don't have the...
  9. Bad system config info, how to fix this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad system config info, how to fix this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gatsu2019 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4nz9d/bad_system_config_info_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Bad Sys Config

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Sys Config: My computer will not Restore. I have two dates that show, but neither one works when I try and restore. The Bad Sys Config error comes up each time I start my laptop. I have tried a few different command prompt work arounds today, nothing works. I have no idea what...