Windows 10: Getting the error PUR-AuthenticationFailure when trying to buy a game on MS Store

Discus and support Getting the error PUR-AuthenticationFailure when trying to buy a game on MS Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im on W10 Pro Ver. 1909 Comp. 18363.900 Everytime i try to buy a game both on the Ms Store app or on the browser im getting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mAdzPT, Jun 15, 2020.

1. mAdzPT Win User

Getting the error PUR-AuthenticationFailure when trying to buy a game on MS Store

Im on W10 Pro Ver. 1909 Comp. 18363.900

Everytime i try to buy a game both on the Ms Store app or on the browser im getting the PUR-AuthenticationFailure sFbKPIDwK0m0WzEv.102.1.10.8.

tryed many times signing in & out and always getting the same error on both ways, app & browser. Also tryed the troubleshooting no errors.

Well i didnt made any hardware upgrades or changes to my setup and in the past i made some buys i dont know whats the problem now. Any suggestions are appreciated please.

:)

mAdzPT, Jun 15, 2020
  2. JohnSF Win User

Microsoft Store, PUR failure

Trying to download a free application and constantly get PUR AuthenticationFailure.

Sign in and get SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Please try again later 0x8007426

Have tried WSRESET, did not work.

Tried this suggestion:

"PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted "

"$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest "

DID NOT WORK.

Tried over the weeks many other suggestion, no still same problem.

Does anyone have a REAL solution or is the Microsoft Store permanently closed to this Win 10 pro user?

JohnSF, Jun 15, 2020
  3. PUR-OrderLocked on Microsoft Store error

I'm trying to activate xbox game pass on microsoft store so I could try out Sea Of Thieves but I'm receiving PUR-OrderLocked error and there is no information about it anywhere.

PUR-OrderLocked

ByyWOibiFkGWdddu.42.1.10.18
    2018/06/28 - 10:28:04 UTC

Temeeeeeeee, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Luis_mv Win User

Getting the error PUR-AuthenticationFailure when trying to buy a game on MS Store

Issues when try ti buy a game on windows store

Hi All...

I have some issues when I try to buy a game on Windows Store...

When I selected the game, and try to paid for it, an error message appear:

"PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

hEGaPD/TJGAixNRN.8"

Unfortunately, to my region country (Costa Rica), windows store only it allows me to use the debit card as payment method.

Luis_mv, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting the error PUR-AuthenticationFailure when trying to buy a game on MS Store - Similar Threads - Getting error PUR

2. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township: Good evening. I'm trying to buy a golden ticket in game Township, but I'm getting an error message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. He says it's already been purchased, but it's not. I contacted the game's technical support, they can't do anything and send it to Microsoft...
  3. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township: Good evening. I'm trying to buy a golden ticket in game Township, but I'm getting an error message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. He says it's already been purchased, but it's not. I contacted the game's technical support, they can't do anything and send it to Microsoft...
  4. PUR-UnknownInternalFailure when trying to add money

PUR-UnknownInternalFailure when trying to add money: Since 1yr now trying to add money to my kids to get minecoins, but I keep gettingPUR-UnknownInternalFailureggcw5YsygNhkiTqQ09Pig4.15in the Microsoft Family Safety.I once called support, the person told me that both visa and master were having problems with Microsoft !!?? so I...
  5. Error when trying to reinstall MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to reinstall MS store: My ms store seems to not be installed on my windows, ive tried looking for it in apps and i cant open it up. Tried Windows Powershell command to reinstall but i am met with this error Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be...
  6. Error when trying to reinstall MS store

Error when trying to reinstall MS store: My ms store seems to not be installed on my windows, ive tried looking for it in apps and i cant open it up. Tried Windows Powershell command to reinstall but i am met with this error Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be...
  7. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store: Hello! Try to buy something from Microsoft Store and always error:"Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. SVC-HydrateGet-UnreachablebcVvCZo3UUGRDfP3.61.1.312022/01/03 -...
  8. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store: Hello! Try to buy something from Microsoft Store and always error:"Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. SVC-HydrateGet-UnreachablebcVvCZo3UUGRDfP3.61.1.312022/01/03 -...
  9. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

10. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store: On my school account no admin, i am trying to get Musescore 3 owned by my school. I'm getting this error every time. Why? I've tried MSRESET.EXE but that's all I can do. Edit: I can get things like Minecraft Edu Edition, but some programs like Musescore 3 are just not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pur-authentication failure

2. microsoft store pur authentication error