Windows 10: Getting the globe that indicates no access.

Discus and support Getting the globe that indicates no access. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So for the past few months, ive been getting the globe that stands for no internet access. At first it would just stay disconnected despite me having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lithenia, Dec 3, 2020.

1. lithenia Win User

Getting the globe that indicates no access.

So for the past few months, ive been getting the globe that stands for no internet access. At first it would just stay disconnected despite me having internet. Then I updated the driver and it turned on the internet for a while before turning off. It continued to do this, I can’t play league of legends in a single playthrough without it cutting off. I do not have ethernet but it keeps saying to check it but I don’t.

:)

lithenia, Dec 3, 2020
  2. windows 10 globe icon indicates no internet access when there is access

With the last couple of Windows 10 updates, I have encountered a problem/bug with the internet icon globe display indicating no internet access when in fact I have internet access
    for the most part. It looks like this has been an issue for
    years
    . With the past updates, I just kept restarting my computer until the issue resolved itself but is there a better way to correct the problem? As stated, for the most part I have internet access but there are a few programs that
    will not run because they do not detect an internet connection.

Thanks in advance for any advise given.

cgraves(2), Dec 3, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting the globe that indicates no access. - Similar Threads - Getting globe indicates

2. Globe with a strike through circle in taskbar - Internet access but no access to Microsoft365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Globe with a strike through circle in taskbar - Internet access but no access to Microsoft365: We have suddenly started to notice several issues with accessing Microsoft365. On desktops we are seeing in the taskbar in place of the network connection a Globe icon with a small circle with a line through it. When like this there is no access to Microsoft365 and the...
  3. Globe with a strike through circle in taskbar - Internet access but no access to Microsoft365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Globe with a strike through circle in taskbar - Internet access but no access to Microsoft365: We have suddenly started to notice several issues with accessing Microsoft365. On desktops we are seeing in the taskbar in place of the network connection a Globe icon with a small circle with a line through it. When like this there is no access to Microsoft365 and the...
  4. Globe with a strike through circle in taskbar - Internet access but no access to Microsoft365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. globe in taskbar

globe in taskbar: EVERY single time i have turend on my VPN and used if briefly after i turn if ott MS has the globe in the system tray and tells me it can;t get online and eventually it does, I don't even use my VPN Norton because of this. it goes on and on and on and then eventualy stops...
  6. Internet indicator changes from wave to globe. No problem with ISP. Will not allow Internet...

Internet indicator changes from wave to globe. No problem with ISP. Will not allow Internet...: Hi. For no discernable reason, my internet stopped working. The little icon on the bottom taskbar changed from a wave to a globe. I can access the Internet on other devices - it's not the ISP. I'm using the Wi-Fi option. But the computer goes through the diagnostics, does a...
  7. Globe symbol

in Windows 10 Customization
    Globe symbol: my pc says there is no wifi yet i can launch edge and opera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/globe-symbol/ff473011-f8d0-41a4-a2dd-7954547fdbe1
  8. windows 10 globe icon indicates no internet access when there is access

windows 10 globe icon indicates no internet access when there is access: With the last couple of Windows 10 updates, I have encountered a problem/bug with the internet icon globe display indicating no internet access when in fact I have internet accessfor the most part. It looks like this has been an issue for years. With the past updates, I...
  9. Globe icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Globe icon: Sorry but i don't really know that much about computers, i been having a problem with my laptop lately where my laptop stops using my wifi saying i'm conected and suddeny it changes to a globe icon I used to solve it by restarting my PC but now not even restarting it works i...
  10. White Globe

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Globe: My wife just updated a USB driver and did a Windows Update. Rebooted as instructed and now on the desktop there is a picture of a lake and mountains with the Date and time in the lower left corner. There is also a small white globe with a smaller circle with a \ through...