Windows 10: Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10

Discus and support Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried to play The Great Chocolate Chase on Windows 10 ever since I upgraded. It is the only game which I used to be able to play on Windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielleAtkinson1, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10

I have tried to play The Great Chocolate Chase on Windows 10 ever since I upgraded. It is the only game which I used to be able to play on Windows and now no longer can.

I have tried various compatability proccesses and none of them work. The game will play, with a cursor that has a trail of itself or a square of colour or graphics of the game following it, then after a bit the scene will blink until the game freezes and I have to shut it down. Ususally I end up going to restart.

I have contacted the people whom I purchased the game from and they were completely unhelpful, providing me with no solution whatsoever.

I have tried the game after each update of Windows 10 to see if it has fixed the problem, but to no avail. The game worked on every Windows until 10. It is extremely frustrating.

I have asked you before, and you have responded with your usual query of are all my graphics drivers up to date or delete temporary files. Niether of which are at all helpful.

The only solution left is to buy a windows 8 pc. I have limited funds, so that will have to wait. In the mean time, I am asking again for you to please provide a solution to this problem.

The two pictures below display the cursor problem that I get. I have this issue with another Chocolate game from the same company, Chocolatier 3, but that game does not freeze.

Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10 3e3a6599-d935-451d-b4d8-9f8b39fcce41?upload=true.jpg

Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10 04f47dfc-911e-4040-8ad0-3a240edb3d9a?upload=true.jpg

:)

DanielleAtkinson1, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10

Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10

1. Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting Great Chocolate

2. chase zelle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chase zelle: CHASE / ZELLE - I now with a new recipient I get a popup from "chase on line" IN MY LAPTOP windows 10, when sending money by Zelle, that says "Confirm your Identity - Let’s make sure it’s you” “For your security we’ll text a one time code to your mobile. Use this code to...
  3. chase zelle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chase zelle: CHASE / ZELLE - I now with a new recipient I get a popup from "chase on line" IN MY LAPTOP windows 10, when sending money by Zelle, that says "Confirm your Identity - Let’s make sure it’s you” “For your security we’ll text a one time code to your mobile. Use this code to...
  4. chase zelle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...: I'm using two Lenovo PCs. Set up Miracast and it worked like a charm. Used it a few more tuimes. But now I'm getting "This device doesn't support receiving Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly."I ran the "dxdiag" and it says Miracast is enabled.Can someone please...
  6. miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...: I'm using two Lenovo PCs. Set up Miracast and it worked like a charm. Used it a few more tuimes. But now I'm getting "This device doesn't support receiving Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly."I ran the "dxdiag" and it says Miracast is enabled.Can someone please...
  7. why window 10 is so great

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why window 10 is so great: my cloudbook crashed twice and the last update is making my screen flickering. why dont they keep windows 7 and 8 updated for 2021 till they can get w10 straighten out. the big push for everyone to w10 was all about MONEY! I like window 10 but lets work out the bugs. while...
  8. chase bank use of windows explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    chase bank use of windows explorer: Chase Bank is saying I need to change from windows explorer to a different browser? I don't want to. What can windows explorer do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chase-bank-use-of-windows-explorer/b427cc95-8af6-4206-b848-358ad01d0f50
  9. COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10: It works better on 10 than 7. This is one reason I went to Windows 10. So does Ghosts and MW3 4948
  10. Chasing fixs for unresponsive programs/pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Chasing fixs for unresponsive programs/pc: You guys have had this before I can only imagine but didn't see this thread in this section. I have been fighting an issue for over a month. I think It started after I resubscribed to Kaspersky a few months ago. Most programs wont open or when they do its 10-15 min to do so....