Windows 10: Getting the Windows 21H2 upgrade inspite of being registered to get Dev Insider Builds on...

Discus and support Getting the Windows 21H2 upgrade inspite of being registered to get Dev Insider Builds on... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have a pc tha runs windows 10, with dev insider builds. i wanted to know that whether i will get the windows 10 21h2 version upgrade or not.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rumit Das, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Rumit Das Win User

Getting the Windows 21H2 upgrade inspite of being registered to get Dev Insider Builds on...

i have a pc tha runs windows 10, with dev insider builds. i wanted to know that whether i will get the windows 10 21h2 version upgrade or not.

:)

Rumit Das, Jun 8, 2021

2. Get a Windows 10 licence for free if you register on Windows Insider

from Gabe Aul today : http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...changes-to-windows-10-insider-preview-builds/

well from the sounds of it, anyone who UPGRADED to windows 10 Preview wont have to do anything as it already has your Serial win 7/8.1 key logged.

The crux of it is this:

• Do you want to continue as a Windows Insider and keep getting preview builds after 7/29?
    • Or do you want to upgrade your Genuine Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 system that has been getting Windows 10 Insider Preview builds to the 7/29 release and stop being an Insider?
    “I want to continue as a Windows Insider!” If you want to continue as a Windows Insider past 7/29 there is nothing you need to do. You’re already opted in and receiving builds in the Fast or Slow ring depending upon your selection. This is prerelease software and is activated with a prerelease key. Each individual build will expire after a time, but you’ll continue to receive new builds so by the time an older prerelease build expires you’ll have received a new one. Since we’re continuing the Windows Insider Program you’ll be able to continue receiving builds and those builds will continue to be activated under the terms of the Windows Insider Program. We provide ISOs for these builds for recovery from any significant problems, but they are still pre-release software. As part of the program we’ll upgrade Insiders to what is for all intents and purposes the same build as what other customers will get on 7/29, but that will be just another build for Insiders, and those who stay in the program will simply get the next build after as well.

“I want to opt out of the Windows Insider Program on 7/29.” If you decide to opt-out of the program and upgrade to the 7/29 build you will be subject to exactly the same terms and conditions that govern the offer* that was extended to all Genuine Windows 7 and 8.1 customers. This is not a path to attain a license for Windows XP or Windows Vista systems. If your system upgraded from a Genuine Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 license it will remain activated, but if not, you will be required to roll back to your previous OS version or acquire a new Windows 10 license. If you do not roll back or acquire a new license the build will eventually expire.

It is our hope that the vast majority of Windows Insiders who have been with us since we announced the program last year will continue forward, and it was in that light that we authored the blog post about upcoming changes to the program. I regret that this caused confusion about who was or was not eligible for the Windows 10 upgrade offer, but hope that this helps to clarify.

Thanks,
    g

AlienIsGOD, Jun 8, 2021
  3. AsRock Win User
    Get a Windows 10 licence for free if you register on Windows Insider

Wow, sounds like those who are bandwidth limited could be screwed, or find a internet cafe or library to get the needed ISO.

AsRock, Jun 8, 2021
  4. MrGenius Win User

Getting the Windows 21H2 upgrade inspite of being registered to get Dev Insider Builds on...

Get a Windows 10 licence for free if you register on Windows Insider

Done, and done.

BTW, you can't even log on to build 10147 without being signed in to your M$ account. You need to log on with your M$ account password just to use it. Every time you start/restart/log off/sign out your PC it's password time now.

MrGenius, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Getting the Windows 21H2 upgrade inspite of being registered to get Dev Insider Builds on... - Similar Threads - Getting 21H2 upgrade

2. PC not getting Insider builds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not getting Insider builds: Hello,I think my computer is not receiving, or at least not installing the insider updates.When I go to the Windows Update section of the Settings, and then to the Windows Insider Program, I see that there is a new build available : However, when I check for updates in...
  3. PC not getting Insider builds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not getting Insider builds: Hello,I think my computer is not receiving, or at least not installing the insider updates.When I go to the Windows Update section of the Settings, and then to the Windows Insider Program, I see that there is a new build available : However, when I check for updates in...
  4. I'm not getting insider build after joining insider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not getting insider build after joining insider: Himy PC is not eligible to join insider so I used this script to do it, and its working very well see the first screen shotbut as I said in header, I'm not getting insider build see second screenshotand I have these setting on full, so where is the problem? see third...
  5. Failed to install latest windows 11 dev latest build, Windows 11 Insider Dev Build...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to install latest windows 11 dev latest build, Windows 11 Insider Dev Build...: error 0xc19000401Really don't have an idea what I can do to install that preview. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-install-latest-windows-11-dev-latest/3ba9b347-270c-4d00-966c-a62fa4636361
  6. Unable to get Amazon Appstore on Windows 11 Beta OR Dev insider builds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get Amazon Appstore on Windows 11 Beta OR Dev insider builds: Hello I've been trying to get the Amazon Appstore and Windows subsystem to no avail. It is telling me that my Storage Device isn't supported by this product. I followed the article with instructions on getting it. I meet all the system requirements.Windows Subsystem for...
  7. Unable to get Amazon Appstore on Windows 11 Beta OR Dev insider builds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to get Amazon Appstore on Windows 11 Beta OR Dev insider builds: Hello I've been trying to get the Amazon Appstore and Windows subsystem to no avail. It is telling me that my Storage Device isn't supported by this product. I followed the article with instructions on getting it. I meet all the system requirements.Windows Subsystem for...
  8. Stop getting Windows Insider Dev Channel builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop getting Windows Insider Dev Channel builds: Hello, My laptop is currently running the latest build on Windows Insider Dev mode. I want to stop getting preview builds and do a clean install without losing my app, files and settings. When running the Windows 10 Setup, all the options are greyed out apart from "Nothing"...
  9. Unable to install Windows insider Dev Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows insider Dev Build: Hi, I've asked for help about this problem a few months ago. Nothing really helped. I have this problem since about 3-4 Months now. When I try to install The Dev Channel since version 195 restarts and then just errors out, restarts into the old OS and shows an error...
  10. How to get out of Windows Insider Builds?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get out of Windows Insider Builds?: Hi, I',m trying to revert back to the stable release of Windows 10 in a Surface Pro 4. I have tried to make a recovery drive but it has failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-out-of-windows-insider-builds/cc73e5ca-2c7c-420b-b90a-28f022aa8491