Windows 10: Getting the x-ray mark on apps background

Discus and support Getting the x-ray mark on apps background in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello After upgrade the windows 10 1903 and build is 18362.418 Please find the screenshot . [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SampathKumar7, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Getting the x-ray mark on apps background

Hello

After upgrade the windows 10 1903 and build is 18362.418

Please find the screenshot

Getting the x-ray mark on apps background 7849b87d-7794-4fdd-99ba-e6e6424f67a0?upload=true.png

:)

SampathKumar7, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Getting the x-ray mark on apps background

background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Getting the x-ray mark on apps background

1. Getting the x-ray mark on apps background - Similar Threads - Getting ray mark

2. X, 2 people, or check marks on desktop shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Customization
    X, 2 people, or check marks on desktop shortcuts.: I am running Windows 10. My desktop shortcuts sometimes display either a small gray X, an icon of 2 people, or a check mark in a green circle. Sometimes they rotate between the three every few seconds. This effects all desktop shortcuts. It does not happen all the time, but...
  3. There is a X mark behind some files and apps, and can't change icons

There is a X mark behind some files and apps, and can't change icons: Hello!There is a X mark behind some files and apps, and can't change iconsAnd i have lots of space! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-x-mark-behind-some-files-and-apps-and/1690f056-aeeb-4e0b-9753-1f29d1b8e08f
  4. Red X marks in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red X marks in File Explorer: My old computer and new computer are both running Windows 10. But on the new one I find two things that are not on the older one. 1 OneDrive seems to be built in. 2 Many files and folders show up in File Explorer with red X marks beside them. So I have two questions: 1...
  5. DOCUMENTS AND PICTURES IN MY COMPUTER MARKED X

DOCUMENTS AND PICTURES IN MY COMPUTER MARKED X: Documents in word and PDF as also pictures from camera have been marked X on my computer as also on one drive. Unable to open documents or view the pictures. Am using Windows 10 ....
  6. On my windows 10 folders and images i found a red X mark how to remove the X mark

On my windows 10 folders and images i found a red X mark how to remove the X mark: [ATTACH]I FOUND THIS RED X MARK ON MY FOLDERS AND IMAGES , HOW TO REMOVE THE X MARKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-windows-10-folders-and-images-i-found-a-red/10fb95cd-708d-4022-95db-a748329c601d"
  7. My Entire Disks has red X marks on it. WHY? X mark on Local Disk and External Drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Entire Disks has red X marks on it. WHY? X mark on Local Disk and External Drive.: Hello! Can you help me with this? 10 July 2019 3 am I used my laptop and all runs normal no X mark on local disk. Then 10 am I used it again and this happen. Local Disk C:, D:, E:, all of it has its X red mark. Why? I've been googled, youtubed. I've done all the tips, like...
  8. check marks and x's in file explorer?

check marks and x's in file explorer?: What are the check marks and x's at the corner of files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-marks-and-xs-in-file-explorer/f5c7e789-752f-420e-9914-97a028e6896e"
  9. how to open x-ray images on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to open x-ray images on my pc: I have a CD of my x-rays and need to know what program to use to open them. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/how-to-open-x-ray-images-on-my-pc/54bd026d-a1ab-48f6-89cb-70c54e48bcc2
  10. X Mark on Desktop Icons

X Mark on Desktop Icons: I recently noticed that I have x marks on the lower left of all my desktop icons. If I logoff and logon they disappear...until I add another icon. They then all come back. Have been searching for a solution. Any help appreciated. 115685