Windows 10: Getting this error when I try to play a Kholat Game on PC.

Discus and support Getting this error when I try to play a Kholat Game on PC. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soumyadeep980 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/soumyadeep980, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Getting this error when I try to play a Kholat Game on PC.

/u/soumyadeep980, Jun 28, 2020

2. Issue when playing games

Hello,

This issue when you're playing games can be due to incompatible driver since it can be resolved by updating the display driver. However, we would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us the needed information below:

• Which device are you using in playing games?
    • Is this issue happening when you're playing online or offline games?
    • Is there a connected USB device?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you try reinstalling the driver instead of updating it. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Looking forward to your response for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 28, 2020
  3. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Getting this error when I try to play a Kholat Game on PC.

BEX64 error only occurred when I was playing Battlefield5

Hello duadua9,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address the issue, kindly help us with the following questions.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the exact error message that is displayed while you play the game?
    3. Are you facing this issue on Xbox console or Windows PC?

BEX64 error is caused by the saved files while you play the game. Kindly check with the below suggestions and see if it works.

• Delete all saved files (game files) from your users/documents folder (possibly libraries/documents folder).
    • Start the game launcher from origin.
    • If the origin syncs saved files before starting the launcher > Perform step 1 again.
    • If it doesn’t sync, start the game and Play.

Note: Delete only the game files, do not delete the personal files.

Kindly help us with the above queries and respond with the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Getting this error when I try to play a Kholat Game on PC.

1. Getting this error when I try to play a Kholat Game on PC. - Similar Threads - Getting error try

2. PC Crashes when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes when trying to play games: I have made sure all my drivers are up to date. I have run sfc /scannow and had no issues. I have done mdsched and had no issues. I don't know what else to check. My pc is running within normal temps below 70 C.Here is the link to my minidump file if someone can check...
  3. PC Crashes when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashes when trying to play games: I have made sure all my drivers are up to date. I have run sfc /scannow and had no issues. I have done mdsched and had no issues. I don't know what else to check. My pc is running within normal temps below 70 C.Here is the link to my minidump file if someone can check...
  4. PC Crashes when trying to play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  6. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  7. Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc

Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc: Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc. This is the error message.DCAT-ResourceNotFoundA7CNRcJQAw2DLSKRK3gTmu.411 2021/12/15 - 15:09:02 UTCEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎9/‎15/‎2021 OS build 19044.1415 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  8. error when trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error when trying to play a game: I am trying to play Majesty Gold. I have installed it directly from the disk. When I try to play it, I get an error that says "unable to init directdraw". I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I have tried to change my resolution. I don't have the option to change it to...
  9. error when trying to play game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error when trying to play game: when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?...
  10. I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop: the code is -2005532572 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-get-an-error-code-when-trying-to-play-a-game-on/fc6c49e0-84db-4a09-8ce5-49ca04a4a452