Windows 10: Getting this files error code whenever I startup my PC

Discus and support Getting this files error code whenever I startup my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I get this error code and its regarding my program files. I haven't really messed around there so I have no clue what's causing it. Please let me know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mohit_28, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Mohit_28 Win User

Getting this files error code whenever I startup my PC

I get this error code and its regarding my program files. I haven't really messed around there so I have no clue what's causing it. Please let me know how I can get rid of it.

:)

Mohit_28, Jun 25, 2021
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Getting this files error code whenever I startup my PC - Similar Threads - Getting files error

2. Whenever i try signing in on my pc this i get either error code 0x80860010 or 0x8007000e...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Whenever i try signing in on my pc this i get either error code 0x80860010 or 0x8007000e...: Here are screenshots of the two errors i have tried many methods troubleshooting checking for updates and many more it tends to say the first one but then i restart my pc and it says the other one...
  3. Whenever i try signing in on my pc this i get either error code 0x80860010 or 0x8007000e...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i try signing in on my pc this i get either error code 0x80860010 or 0x8007000e...: Here are screenshots of the two errors i have tried many methods troubleshooting checking for updates and many more it tends to say the first one but then i restart my pc and it says the other one...
  4. Whenever i try signing in on my pc this i get either error code 0x80860010 or 0x8007000e...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. whenever i use my laptop i get this error

whenever i use my laptop i get this error: : kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter...
  6. Constantly getting error code: 0xc0000185 at startup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constantly getting error code: 0xc0000185 at startup.: My Pc is constantly getting error code 0XC0000185 at startup. I have tried a few different methods I’ve seen on the forum. However they don’t do anything or simply send me to a black screen. For a while my computer was acting very slow extended periods to boot up, load apps,...
  7. Constantly getting error code: 0xc0000185 at startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly getting error code: 0xc0000185 at startup.: My Pc is constantly getting error code 0XC0000185 at startup. I have tried a few different methods I’ve seen on the forum. However they don’t do anything or simply send me to a black screen. For a while my computer was acting very slow extended periods to boot up, load apps,...
  8. Constantly getting error code: 0xc0000185 at startup.

9. whenever I boot my PC, i get THIS error (instead of login screen)

in Windows 10 Support
    whenever I boot my PC, i get THIS error (instead of login screen): Startup/Login issue: whenever I boot my PC, instead of showing the login screen, it shows THIS error: (image link: (zoom in if you can't see it): 100_0164.JPG - Google Drive ) This happened when I used msconfig.exe (system configuration) and autoruns (from Windows...
  10. I get an error whenever I try to start my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get an error whenever I try to start my pc.: I reset my pc to its factory settings and everything was proceeding normally until a message popped up (after the reset was complete) which said "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows,...