Windows 10: getting @this is not a secure page' how do i bypass this and install the app?

Discus and support getting @this is not a secure page' how do i bypass this and install the app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to install vpn on laptop but the pc will not allow me to get to the app. Not a secure page! how can I bypasws this little problem. by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DharmaBob2, Sep 30, 2019.

1. getting @this is not a secure page' how do i bypass this and install the app?

I am trying to install vpn on laptop but the pc will not allow me to get to the app. Not a secure page! how can I bypasws this little problem. by the way I have had the app on earlier in the week but I also got hacked and that's when I tried to r3einstall it and no go,any one knows?

:)

DharmaBob2, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. getting @this is not a secure page' how do i bypass this and install the app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 30, 2019
  3. DaveToms Win User
    Broken security by bypassing lock screen on restart

Question:

Why does Windows bypass the lock screen when it restarts after a Windows update? I consider this a security design flaw. If a maintenance crew came by my home while I'm at work to do some home renovation upgrades but they left the
    front door unlocked when they finished, when I got home I'd wonder what on Earth they were thinking. I hope I've just missed a setting somewhere to disable this.

Three things I accept:

1. Locking my computer to protect my privacy.

2. Windows restarting after an update.

3. Windows automatically updating, which is frustrating but acceptable.

But I don't accept Windows bypassing the lock screen after an update.

Precondition:

Windows 10 is set up to require a password at sign in, both on startup and on the lock screen.

Steps to reproduce:

Step 1: Lock the computer.

Step 2: Leave the room.

Step 3: Wait for Windows to perform an automatic system update.

Step 4: Windows restarts automatically.

Problem 1: Windows bypasses the lock screen, instead signing in and showing the desktop.

Problem 2: Come home and book a doctor's appointment to deal with the stress of seeing my computer unlocked.

It's my first post in the community so suggestions about posting etiquette are welcome.

DaveToms, Sep 30, 2019
  4. f14tomcat Win User

getting @this is not a secure page' how do i bypass this and install the app?

Bypass Welcome and Login pages

Welcome to Tenforums, josiem27.

Not totally certain of this, but it looks like there is a conflict between no password required and the fact you have a PIN set up. In order to initially setup the PIN, you would have had to supply a password. The PIN is associated with your physical machine, and never goes out on the net. It is verified at sign-in time based on stored credentials. I would suggest you try this. Go to the Settings page here, and Remove the PIN. If all is set up correctly thru netplwiz, it should now be ok. I think the PIN is overriding the "No Password Required". Give it a try. Reboot after removing the PIN.

getting @this is not a secure page' how do i bypass this and install the app? [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

getting @this is not a secure page' how do i bypass this and install the app?

1. getting @this is not a secure page' how do i bypass this and install the app? - Similar Threads - getting @this secure

2. How do I bypass/not do this step?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I bypass/not do this step?: I just fully reset my PC, and after I get to the “choose layout” menu, it says, “Let’s set things up for your work or school account”. This has never happened before, so there is nothing I can do. There is no way I can bypass it, I’m just stuck on this screen, and can’t...
  3. . How do i bypass this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    . How do i bypass this?: “let’s connect you to a network” and it shows Ethernet 2 not connected but i do not have a router at this time only a hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-bypass-this/4fc6d338-8afa-4f5c-a628-6d7d05a20e1e
  4. . How do i bypass this?

. How do i bypass this?: “let’s connect you to a network” and it shows Ethernet 2 not connected but i do not have a router at this time only a hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-bypass-this/4fc6d338-8afa-4f5c-a628-6d7d05a20e1e
  5. How Do I Bypass Admin Password To Get Into BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Bypass Admin Password To Get Into BIOS: I want to boot up a operating system from my usb but I need admin password that I set like 2 years ago and forgot also I'm not going to take my pc apart and take out stuff. Also I'm on windows 10 pro...
  6. How Do I Bypass Admin Password To Get Into BIOS

How Do I Bypass Admin Password To Get Into BIOS: I want to boot up a operating system from my usb but I need admin password that I set like 2 years ago and forgot also I'm not going to take my pc apart and take out stuff. Also I'm on windows 10 pro...
  7. How Do I Bypass Admin Password To Get Into BIOS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How Do I Get To The Update Page?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How Do I Get To The Update Page?: So I have gone to the page before but right now I'm on the browser and I need to be on the app. But the app won't load. And if the app won't load I can't play Roblox because of the update! That's It For Today Bye...
  9. How do I bypass this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I bypass this ?: [ATTACH] I'm already an administrator for my laptop yet when I try to delete certain folders this prompt pops up. Does anyone know how to bypass it? https://preview.redd.it/2p7yvjsnfnw41.png?width=561&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff6fc3e56051d225b9f266f47dd69f7981cc67bc...
  10. how do i bypass windows installation program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do i bypass windows installation program: i need the bypass code to clean my 2tb drive of all files and data which now installs without the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-bypass-windows-installation-program/344a8b14-d002-416c-8b20-00f58276981d