Windows 10: Getting this issue while trying to install win10 pro

Discus and support Getting this issue while trying to install win10 pro in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AydonusG [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AydonusG, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Getting this issue while trying to install win10 pro

/u/AydonusG, Jun 6, 2020

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Getting this issue while trying to install win10 pro

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Getting this issue while trying to install win10 pro

1. Getting this issue while trying to install win10 pro - Similar Threads - Getting issue while

2. Issues with clean Win10 Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with clean Win10 Install: [IMG]I don’t know how to write this I’m not great with computers but this is currently where I’m at and I have no idea where to go from here. I used IBuyPowers guide to fixing “Reboot and select proper boot media, or insert a boot device” and everything was going well up...
  3. Keep getting 'There was an error during installation' while trying to install discord and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep getting 'There was an error during installation' while trying to install discord and...: 16840> 2021-01-11 16:53:59> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install . 16840> 2021-01-11 16:53:59> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Unknown\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp 16840> 2021-01-11 16:53:59> Program: About to install to:...
  4. Win10 Pro Installed but not activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro Installed but not activated.: I just built a new PC with my dad. I installed windows using the USB. I entered the product key and it installed windows. But when I was going to change some personalization windows was not activated but I have windows 10 Pro. So how is this possible. Today I just got a...
  5. Failing to troubleshoot Win10 Pro 20.04 install issue: 0xc1900101

Failing to troubleshoot Win10 Pro 20.04 install issue: 0xc1900101: submitted by /u/anditails [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsrmgz/failing_to_troubleshoot_win10_pro_2004_install/
  6. Win10 Pro installation problem

Win10 Pro installation problem: Ive dell xps pro, 12model with windows 7. Now I've downloaded windows 10Pro setup from Microsoft site, started installation after submitting keys which I received from a local vendor. These 3 screens are running again n again, whatever I do. Please help....
  7. Repair screen while instaling win10

Repair screen while instaling win10: So, last week i started up my pc and the windows 10 didn't started, showing error 0x0000185. I kept waiting for windows repair and it didn't succeded, so i opened my laptop, got the HDD and formatted on my desktop, put the hdd back in the laptop and tried to boot using my...
  8. Installing Win10 from USB while Win10 already installed?

Installing Win10 from USB while Win10 already installed?: I reformatted my brand new laptop using an old version of Win10 I had on a USB. However after doing this I ran into an issue with Windows updates not working. After some searching I found that I needed a newer build of the Win10 bootable USB. I ran the Win10 installer from...
  9. WIN10 Update to 1903 Tries to Install Enterprise over Pro

WIN10 Update to 1903 Tries to Install Enterprise over Pro: Hi, everyone. My first post. Short question: Why 1903 wants to turn my Pro install into an Enterprise install and then yell at me that my product key is invalid? And how do I fix it? The whole story, in case you can't sleep tonight, or don't want to back and forth asking me...
  10. Win10 Pro oem, installed as Win10 HOME

Win10 Pro oem, installed as Win10 HOME: I have an original CD with 64 bits Win 10 Pro for OEM, with a sticker with key. I did a clean installation deleted the partitions in C: I installed and see that it is the Win 10 OEM Home 1709 After instalation there were the automatic Windows updates from Microsoft....