Windows 10: getting this message after launching power BI and some other apps

Discus and support getting this message after launching power BI and some other apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] same case with my laptop's fan control application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sampathhn, Jun 25, 2020.

1. sampathhn Win User

getting this message after launching power BI and some other apps

getting this message after launching power BI and some other apps b9595504-d813-4142-8230-8d3cafaf2531?upload=true.png

same case with my laptop's fan control application

:)

sampathhn, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Power BI

Hello James,

This issue with using Power BI requires advanced technical assistance. For you to get the most appropriate resolution, we suggest that you post your concern in our
    Power BI Community. From there, our team from Power BI who specializes with this software will assist you.

Let us know if you need further help with any Windows issue.

Paolo Mag, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Unable to launch Power BI in my Laptop with windows 8 OS

Unable to launch Power BI in my Laptop with windows 8 OS

DominicSarkar, Jun 25, 2020
  4. getting this message after launching power BI and some other apps

Bill Smithers, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

getting this message after launching power BI and some other apps

1. getting this message after launching power BI and some other apps - Similar Threads - getting message launching

2. The problem with registering in power bi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem with registering in power bi: Good afternoon, I can't register with power bi, when I enter a phone number, then, sorry, we need additional information to confirm your identity. What should I do to register and have my phone missed?...
  3. The problem with registering in power bi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problem with registering in power bi: Good afternoon, I can't register with power bi, when I enter a phone number, then, sorry, we need additional information to confirm your identity. What should I do to register and have my phone missed?...
  4. Download Power BI Destop

Download Power BI Destop: I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following website:Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced Download Options"I selected the English version I am Australian and everything is in EnglishI selected the x64 version to...
  5. Download Power BI Destop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Power BI Destop: I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following website:Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced Download Options"I selected the English version I am Australian and everything is in EnglishI selected the x64 version to...
  6. Power BI Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  7. Power BI Help

Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  8. Power BI issues with functions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Power BI issues with functions: Hello, I am having issue. How to solve it? DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [42601] ERROR: syntax error at or near "[";Error while executing the queryDetails:DataSourceKind=OdbcDataSourcePath=database=name;driver={PostgreSQL...
  9. Sign-in for Power BI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sign-in for Power BI: I run my own business and while I have consultants working for me, I don't have a website so I don't have a "business" email address. My business email address is an @outlook.com.au email. I want to explore the functions of Power BI as if it works how I believe it will work,...
  10. Cortana Gets Even Smarter with Power BI Integration

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Gets Even Smarter with Power BI Integration: As your truly personal digital assistant, we’re enabling Cortana to call upon other services to help you get things done. You’ve seen us work with third parties like LinkedIn and Microsoft services like Office 365 to bring you an even richer Cortana experience. Today, we’re...