Windows 10: Getting this message since I installed AutoCAD

Discus and support Getting this message since I installed AutoCAD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can't find out what it is, did 1 reinstall. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uwovw3uqCcsnTpqFA submitted by /u/Lans95 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lans95, Oct 17, 2020.

1. /u/Lans95 Win User

Getting this message since I installed AutoCAD

/u/Lans95, Oct 17, 2020

2. Failing to Install AutoCAD 2010

Hi,

Thank you for updating on the status and providing detailed information regarding the issue. Apologize for the delay in response.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

1. Are you logged in as an administrator?

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

1. Click on Start, type Control Panel and press Enter.

2. Under Programs, click on Uninstall A Program.

3. Check if AutoCAD is Listed in the list. If listed, then select the application and click on Uninstall.

4. After the application is uninstalled, try to install it again and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert with necessary information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 17, 2020
  3. AutoCAD 2014 not working in Windows 10.

Hi Babu,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions;

• Are you getting any error messages?
    Make sure that you run the setup files as an administrator. Right click Setup and click Run as administrator. If that does not help install the program in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the set up
      file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode box.

• Tap or click the drop down box and select a
      previous Operating System, then tap or click
      OK.

On my research, I found out that the AutoCAD 2014 is a supported till Windows 8 only. In that case, I would suggest you to contact the AutoCAD support website for further assistance.

http://forums.autodesk.com/

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Getting this message since I installed AutoCAD

Cant install the Autocad getting error "DirectX Runtime Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1619"

Hi Damien,

I understand the inconvenience caused to you regarding the installation of AutoCAD 2017.I will certainly assist you.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to download the ORCA from their website (program allows you to modify an MSI file) then follow the below steps.

If you have a thumb drive or DVD, you will need to copy the contents onto your hard drive.

• Navigate to the location of the installation files
    • Navigate to the x64 folder
    • Find the application folder:
    • INSTALLFILES\X64\Acade
    • Right-Click the acad.msi file and choose “Edit with Orca”
    Once Orca is opened, navigate to the “CustomAction” table

Notice on the right side panel under Action, there are a number of action items. Select each of the following items and right-click and choose “Drop Row”

• InstallPreJit
    • NgenCreate
    • NgenCreateRollback
    • NgenDelete
    • NgenDeleteRollback
    • UninstallPreJit
    Go to File > Save. Than close the Orca application.

Install AutoCAD application.

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software
    can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Getting this message since I installed AutoCAD

1. Getting this message since I installed AutoCAD - Similar Threads - Getting message since

2. Facing issue while installing autocad software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing issue while installing autocad software: Dear Sir/Ma'am,We are facing issue while installing autodesk autocad software.Error 1612 is generating and asking for .msi file to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-issue-while-installing-autocad-software/3ddc5379-b71d-4310-8ed8-37e952228fb6
  3. Unable to install AutoCAD in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install AutoCAD in Windows 10: Unable to install AutoCAD in Windows 10. I tried several times, result are same that installation stop at some progress.Although try method in Autodesk official website Remove Autodesk software Windows Download & Install Autodesk Knowledge NetworkI need help from Microsoft...
  4. AutoCad is Important?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AutoCad is Important?: Enrolling In AutoCAD classes in Bangalore is regarded as a benchmark for beginning to build your 2D or 3D computer-aided design skills as 2D drafting and 3D modeling form significant core skills which are needed across all design disciplines.SevenMentor provide comprehensive...
  5. error during autocad installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error during autocad installation: whenever i try to install autocad 2021 on my windows 10 64 bit this error occures [ATTACH] i tried to delete the ai388c.temp folder but then i saw that the installation file creates it every time i try to install it. what do i do?...
  6. autocad

autocad: I have made a mistake some how . I changed my back up files to Paint in windows and the icon. I need change them back to the BAK icon. I'm not to good on the computer and hope someone can help. I appreciate it . Thank you Bob...
  7. this error message pops up during the installation of AutoCAD 2020 software " msiexec...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this error message pops up during the installation of AutoCAD 2020 software " msiexec...: Dear Sir, I am trying to install the AutoCAD2020 in my laptop but installation not done, after more research, I found that a problem occurred from the MSI. this error message pops up after during the installation as shown below. Please help me to fix this system error....
  8. i have a problem installing autocad

i have a problem installing autocad: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\acad.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\acad.exe.Config" on line 0. Invalid Xml syntax....
  9. AutoCAD LT

in Windows 10 Customization
    AutoCAD LT: I use AutoCAD LT 2014. Will switching to Windows 10 affect this program at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autocad-lt/e2f0da7a-aa9e-463b-872f-9946abb939f4
  10. i get this message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i get this message: We're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection? I get this message ever time I try and create a realm and when I click on the minecoins button on the marketplace...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want to install AutoCAD2010 but my laptop is requesting for directx