Windows 10: Getting this pixilated square from graphics crash. Have XPS 13 with updated drivers. Any tips?

Discus and support Getting this pixilated square from graphics crash. Have XPS 13 with updated drivers. Any tips? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/9vss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9p6t2/getting_this_pixilated_square_from_graphics_crash/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/9vss, Feb 26, 2020.

1. /u/9vss Win User

Getting this pixilated square from graphics crash. Have XPS 13 with updated drivers. Any tips?

/u/9vss, Feb 26, 2020

2. Graphics Driver Crash on Fullscreen after Windows 10 Update

Hi Noah,

I appreciate your effort to resolve the issue with driver. I will certainly help you.

The issue might occur due to incompatibility of drivers.

I suggest you to run the Programs compatibility troubleshooter. It
    runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Try this setting if you know the program is designed for (or worked in) a specific previous version of Windows.

Kindly follow the steps to run the compatibility troubleshooter:

• Go to Control Panel and select Troubleshooting.

• Click on programs.

• Select Programs compatibility Troubleshooter
      and follow the on screen instructions.

If the issue still persist kindly go to the below link and click on
    Auto Detect on GPU. It will automatically detect the latest updated graphic driver.

Drivers | GeForce

You can also try rolling back the graphic driver.

Kindly follow the steps to roll back the driver:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

• Click on the Display driver to expand, right click on the device/ graphic driver and click on Properties.

• Now click on Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver button.
    Please get back to us for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank You

Jahnabi Das, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Getting this pixilated square from graphics crash. Have XPS 13 with updated drivers. Any tips?

Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Getting this pixilated square from graphics crash. Have XPS 13 with updated drivers. Any tips?

1. Getting this pixilated square from graphics crash. Have XPS 13 with updated drivers. Any tips? - Similar Threads - Getting pixilated square

2. Graphic driver crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic driver crash: When I playing the game and my monitor turn off and graphic driver changed to Microsoft graphic driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-driver-crash/08a49879-d409-422a-aa60-c6644d96057c
  3. Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.: This problem only happened after updating to windows 11. While I was playing valorant, it crashed randomly. Stating that my graphics driver crashed. At first I didnt think that this was a major issue so I didnt put a deep thought into it. After a few days, I played left 4...
  4. Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.: This problem only happened after updating to windows 11. While I was playing valorant, it crashed randomly. Stating that my graphics driver crashed. At first I didnt think that this was a major issue so I didnt put a deep thought into it. After a few days, I played left 4...
  5. Problem in XPS 13 dell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in XPS 13 dell: Hi, I have a new laptop XPS 13 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station I am using windows 10 20H2 version latest version The problem is like that: 1. when doing right on directory for example, and moving the mouse...
  6. Why my dell xps 13 laptop crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my dell xps 13 laptop crashes: I have a dell xps 13 laptop running win 10 home. No internet security. No VPN. Updates are automatic. 4 mb ram. My machine freezes 10 to 20 times per day. Sometime it will freeze every 60 to 90 seconds. This renders my laptopworthless. With each update, the freezes get...
  7. Bluetooth is not working xps 13

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not working xps 13: The Bluetooth on my laptop has suddenly stopped working, I cannot turn it on. I have already tried: 1. Running the Bluetooth trouble shooter. I get a "Check Bluetooth radio status - not fixed" error. 2. Updating the qualcomm Bluetooth driver 3. Uninstalling and...
  8. XPS 13 gets scalding hot in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XPS 13 gets scalding hot in sleep mode: submitted by /u/FiziksMayMays [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewsjlh/xps_13_gets_scalding_hot_in_sleep_mode/
  9. Any tips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any tips?: [ATTACH] I'm trying to get rid of this, but nothing is working. Can someone tell me how? https://preview.redd.it/hcth3jolcu441.png?width=1001&format=png&auto=webp&s=ebd14b9ea7ba6948db1819d0186abf8b979ca681 submitted by /u/damyan_270 [link] [comments]...
  10. XPS 13 won't reset?

in Windows 10 Support
    XPS 13 won't reset?: I reset my XPS 13 9360 last night to send to someone who has bought it. It just keeps restarting saying it needs an update or something. It gets stuck on the "Just a moment" screen for ages and then just restarts and does it all over again. Please help! 120553