Windows 10: Getting to read articles.

Discus and support Getting to read articles. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to go to a story, I get these bars that come up and then I see L: I may have a problem with an extension, this happens every time using MSN.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LARRYVINCENT, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Getting to read articles.

When I try to go to a story, I get these bars that come up and then I see L: I may have a problem with an extension, this happens every time using MSN. I go to Firefox and all is well.

:)

LARRYVINCENT, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Getting to read articles.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Getting to read articles.

1. Getting to read articles. - Similar Threads - Getting read articles

2. Is MSN App Now Required to Read News Articles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is MSN App Now Required to Read News Articles?: Recently I noticed MS pushing their MSN App when reading news articles on MSN website. Articles are only partially displayed with nudge to download the app to download app to continue to read. There was a way to continue to read without the APP by clicking the button to...
  3. Is MSN App Now Required to Read News Articles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is MSN App Now Required to Read News Articles?: Recently I noticed MS pushing their MSN App when reading news articles on MSN website. Articles are only partially displayed with nudge to download the app to download app to continue to read. There was a way to continue to read without the APP by clicking the button to...
  4. I get the white page when trying to read the MSN articles by clicking on the links on my...

I get the white page when trying to read the MSN articles by clicking on the links on my...: I get the white page when trying to read the MSN articles by clicking on the links on my computer screen; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-the-white-page-when-trying-to-read-the-msn/cee2508f-4805-4e66-a131-877d368e2146
  5. I get the white page when trying to read the MSN articles by clicking on the links on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get the white page when trying to read the MSN articles by clicking on the links on my...: I get the white page when trying to read the MSN articles by clicking on the links on my computer screen; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-the-white-page-when-trying-to-read-the-msn/cee2508f-4805-4e66-a131-877d368e2146
  6. Why can't I read the MSN articles which are shown on my computer screen; all I get is white...

Why can't I read the MSN articles which are shown on my computer screen; all I get is white...: Why can I see a page article from MSN but can not call it up. All I get is a background white page??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-read-the-msn-articles-which-are-shown/da9251d5-1a9d-40a2-9314-d231dd8c090f
  7. cant close replies that block reading view on articles on MSN news site.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant close replies that block reading view on articles on MSN news site.: When viewing MSN articles using Edge browser, replies to comments i made cover the reading area of the page a want to view. When I press the x to close these replies they don't disappear. This leaves me a small viewing area to read while i scroll past these replies that block...
  8. Printing articles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing articles: How do you prevent "over print" on articles I am printing from a website on the internet? The "over print" prevents me from seeing the entire article when it is over laid on the article normally at the top or the bottom of the article. I am unable to print the entire...
  9. Failure to continue reading an article in an email.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure to continue reading an article in an email.: I read a portion of an article and hit "Read More' Or some such wording and nothing follows. I get the same result when trying to bring up a mutual fund account. This has been going on for 4 or 5 days. How do I recover ?...
  10. Add or Remove Articles from Reading List in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Articles from Reading List in Microsoft Edge: How to: Add or Remove Articles from Reading List in Microsoft Edge How to Add or Remove Articles from Reading List in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to...