Windows 10: Getting two different BSOD while gaming, Whea uncorrectable error and kernel heap corruption

Discus and support Getting two different BSOD while gaming, Whea uncorrectable error and kernel heap corruption in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; System specs: Asus rog strix z-390-f gaming Intel core i9-9900K with noctua NH-D15 cooler HyperX fury DDR4 2666MHz 16GB asus rog strix 2070 advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jørgen Mo (jorgem18), Apr 3, 2019.

1. Getting two different BSOD while gaming, Whea uncorrectable error and kernel heap corruption

System specs:
    Asus rog strix z-390-f gaming
    Intel core i9-9900K with noctua NH-D15 cooler
    HyperX fury DDR4 2666MHz 16GB
    asus rog strix 2070 advanced with update 417.35

As i said in description getting these two BSOD (Whea uncorrectable error and kernel heap corruption)
    The CPU is overclocked all cores to 4,6GHz(have tried without and it does not matter for the BSOD).
    Both the CPU and GPU can handle Stresstesting without any problems at all. (prime95 and furmark)

Also tested Memtest86 which it also passed 6 times without any errors.
    Tested GPU with several drivers with no difference

what do you guys recommend to check next?

:)

Jørgen Mo (jorgem18), Apr 3, 2019
  2. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

I am getting BSOD on my pc with Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. How can I correct this

RichardLambright, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Greenomt Win User

Getting two different BSOD while gaming, Whea uncorrectable error and kernel heap corruption

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Apologize if this is the wrong area to post the following problem.

Link for the eventvwr file : Errors.zip

My new build was getting BSOD with various reasons but WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR is now the predominant/only BSOD I am getting.

i9 9900k

ASUS Z390 E MOBO

ASUS RTX 2080 TI OC

ASUS MONITOR

LOGITECH MOUSE/KEYBOARD

Stopped overclocking

I did a complete reinstall of Win10 Pro. Deleted ASUS GPU TWEAK and UEFI AEI SUITE 3.

System scan and health check showed no problems.

Still am getting BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR periodically and especially on Battlefield V, really unplayable at this point.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Green

Greenomt, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Getting two different BSOD while gaming, Whea uncorrectable error and kernel heap corruption

1. Getting two different BSOD while gaming, Whea uncorrectable error and kernel heap corruption - Similar Threads - Getting different BSOD

2. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  3. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  4. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Kernel Heap Corruption

BSOD Kernel Heap Corruption: Hi, I've been trying to resolve a kernel heap corruption issue. I've updated all drivers and even done a clean re-install of windows then updated all drivers again. Problem has not resolved. I had the newest windows experience update install and a new nvidia driver about the...
  6. BSoD Error: Kernel Heap Corruption

BSoD Error: Kernel Heap Corruption: Hi I asked this question earlier: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-error-kernel-heap-corruption/8fde817a-a37e-4849-a831-ab97c4e748eb?tm=1593612100102 and I thought I updated all my drivers. I couldn't find the one the answerer...
  7. BSoD Error Kernel Heap Corruption?

BSoD Error Kernel Heap Corruption?: My laptop had been giving me the BSoD a couple times the other day and once this morning. I didn't catch what the error was the first few times, but today it was a Kernel Heap Corruption. It seems to happen randomly so I'm not sure exactly what is causing it, but I already...
  8. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming: I've had this problem before happen to me but it somehow was fixed after I was told to uninstall Avast as it was rarely known to be the cause of this problem. But this time I've no clue why it came back, it may actually be a hardware problem this time around but since my...
  9. BSOD Kernel Heap corruption

BSOD Kernel Heap corruption: I have a kernel heap corruption blue screen of death and would like someone to help me. Here is the link to v2 log collector. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. 147318
  10. BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: Hi! Last October 4, I updated my PC to 1809. From that time, I started getting unwanted restarts on my PC with "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" problem on a daily basis. I can still use my PC tho. It can still boot up and run apps like it used to be. I never installed any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel mode heap corruption overclock 9900k