Windows 10: Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes

Discus and support Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting some BSOD for about a week now. Usually once a day. Sometimes multiple times a day. My biggest problem is that lately, there's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aijcdddkjqqqqrr, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes

Hi,

I've been getting some BSOD for about a week now. Usually once a day. Sometimes multiple times a day. My biggest problem is that lately, there's been no "What failed" part after the Stop Code.

The last 4 BSOD I've gotten have just been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, with a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED thrown in for good measure

I have tried using the Driver Verifier, which on the initial attempt did detect a violation with GVCIDrv64.sys Gigabyte RGB Fusion. I promptly uninstalled the software.

I later got a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with nvlddmkm.sys Nvidia. I promptly uninstalled, then reinstalled my graphics drivers.

I then tried the Driver Verifier again, but after numerous instant BSOD didn't even get to the login screen there was no identifying file, driver, or information about what the Driver Verifier detected. Simply DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I have also ran multiple driver checking software and installed the 2 missing drivers for Bluetooth that I didn't have, but nothing popped up as needing updates.

If I go to my Event Viewer I can see that it consistently crashes with something to do with Bug Checking as you can see here: https://i.imgur.com/TkIgsKl.png

My Memory Dump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/etdjcken3m7v3wp/MEMORY.DMP?dl=0

:)

aijcdddkjqqqqrr, Jun 26, 2020

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes

Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10

Hello,

I am experiencing multiple BSOD with different error codes.

Here are some of the dump files I was able to collect:

Dropbox - Link not found

Any idea what might be the problem?

Thanks,

pianoespressivo, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes

1. Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes - Similar Threads - Getting various BSOD

2. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  3. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  4. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constantly getting BSOD with various codes

Constantly getting BSOD with various codes: Hi, I keep getting BSOD and I can't figure out why. Two of the most common codes I get are KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I recently upgraded my PC from RX480 to MSI 3070 Ventus 3X OC and put in a new 650W power...
  6. Getting BSODs with various error codes

Getting BSODs with various error codes: Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572) Link to the past several dump files: DESKTOP-111I10D-(2020-10-16_20-17-23).zip - Google Drive Windows 10 has been crashing quite often since the the 2004 update. Crashes have occurred while on zoom calls, when gaming, and once...
  7. I’m getting various BSOD codes

I’m getting various BSOD codes: I built a new pc a few weeks ago and its been completely fine up until last night. I was playing some games with friends when all of a sudden I get the BSOD. Heres a link to the dumps https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mUbXa_XdXwP_LeLz6vMxuuliPVsMDmg9. Any help would...
  8. Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10

Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10: Hello, I am experiencing multiple BSOD with different error codes. Here are some of the dump files I was able to collect: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtn6svui754f9du/dumpfiles.zip Any idea what might be the problem? Thanks,...
  9. Getting various BSOD codes

Getting various BSOD codes: For a long time now (about 1 year - i simply haven't had the energy to really deal with it before now), i've had an issue where my computer will bluescreen after having been in idle doing absolutely nothing for some hours. The file 090718-6843-01 attached is from that. It...
  10. Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages

Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages: I just built my first computer a few weeks back and have been having a lot of BSOD issues. I'm currently running Windows 10 64 bit which I downloaded from Microsoft.com The BSOD seems to be happening at random times - turning the computer on, opening Chrome, etc. I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. gvcidrv64

3. gvcidrv64.sys