Windows 10: Getting various different BSODs daily

Discus and support Getting various different BSODs daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been having problems for a bit so I reinstalled windows recently but I'm still getting random BSOD all with different error codes. Here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenKim_258, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Getting various different BSODs daily

My computer has been having problems for a bit so I reinstalled windows recently but I'm still getting random BSOD all with different error codes. Here are error codes for 4-5ish past days. I anyone could help figure it out that would be awesome.

0x000000ef

0x0000007e

0x000000be

0x000000d1

0x00000050

:)

StephenKim_258, Jun 22, 2020
  2. dlanning79, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Dommer Win User
    Getting Various BSOD's Since

Thank you for the information. When I get home from work tonight I will try these two steps. Is it ok to play games to try to bait the BSOD to pop up? or do I just have to have the PC sit there after I restart while testing with the clean boot approach?

- - - Updated - - -

If I get BSOD's should i still post the mini dumps or just follow the clean boot instructions to try to pin point the driver(s) that is/are acting up?

- - - Updated - - -

Just in case anybody wants to know what I have tried so far with the help of the Tom's Hardware forums so we don't repeat certain techniques that were already attempted.

Question - Getting Various BSOD's | Tom's Hardware Forum

Dommer, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Getting various different BSODs daily

I’m getting various BSOD codes

Hi Tiredbedhead,

many different BSOD codes means some hardware problems.

Please run Windows memory diagnostic in wide mode as a first step.

Igor Leyko, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Getting various different BSODs daily

1. Getting various different BSODs daily - Similar Threads - Getting various different

2. Many different BSODs on a daily basis.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many different BSODs on a daily basis.: Hey,I've had my pc for around 5 weeks now and since the beginning I've been getting multiple BSODs every single daily, some days have way more bsods than the others. I've searched online for the stop codes and tried all the obvious fixes they had. All the stop codes referred...
  3. BSOD daily - various issues unsure

BSOD daily - various issues unsure: Hi,Hope someone can help me. In the last month or so, my PC has been crashing to the BSOD daily, sometimes more than daily. The stop codes have been inconsistant. Memory Management comes up most often, with Unexpected Store Exception Kernal Data InPage Error also coming up. I...
  4. Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons

Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons: Hi, I've randomly started getting random BSOD. Usually when I am playing Starcraft. I completely uninstalled graphics drivers and reinstalled. Kernel Security Check seems to be the prevailing issue. Would someone be able to help me please it is frustrating! I have uploaded...
  5. Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily

Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily: Hey guys so to start at the beginning, i bought a legit usb windows 10 key and a brand new m.2 drive for my OS. I installed windows successfully, i installed my chipset drivers, my graphics drivers, my motherboards utilities and such all on a brand new OS and drive. Well now...
  6. Near daily BSOD's for different reasons

Near daily BSOD's for different reasons: For several weeks now, approximately every 2 or 3 days, Windows 10 BSOD's within about the first 5 minutes of the first use of the morning. The reasons given are different every time. I never need to do anything to fix whatever crashed. The reboot always takes care of that....
  7. Getting various BSOD codes

Getting various BSOD codes: For a long time now (about 1 year - i simply haven't had the energy to really deal with it before now), i've had an issue where my computer will bluescreen after having been in idle doing absolutely nothing for some hours. The file 090718-6843-01 attached is from that. It...
  8. Getting daily BSODs

Getting daily BSODs: Hi All, Over the past few months I've been getting BSODs, used to be less frequent but now it's pretty much daily. They mostly happen when playing games and games that are fairly graphic intensive but I now sometimes get them just while browsing. Seem to get one quite...
  9. Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.

Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.: Earlier in the month I built a new PC for the Wife and I. I use it for gaming and she uses it for video editing. We have been getting random BSODs almost since day one, but they seem more frequent now for some reason. I would like to think I have a decent amount of PC...
  10. Getting Random BSODs daily

Getting Random BSODs daily: Hi, I've been having constant BSODs ever since I got windows 10. Already did clean install and I'm really just going crazy. Any help would be really apreciated. 33992