Windows 10: \getting vcredist error when trying to install vmware workstation pro 16 on Windows 11

Discus and support \getting vcredist error when trying to install vmware workstation pro 16 on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Getting the following error when trying to install the VMWare Workstation 16 Pro on windows 11:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZEESHAN ALI1, Aug 9, 2022.

1. \getting vcredist error when trying to install vmware workstation pro 16 on Windows 11

Getting the following error when trying to install the VMWare Workstation 16 Pro on windows 11:

:)

ZEESHAN ALI1, Aug 9, 2022

2. Installing vmware workstation pro error

I am trying to install app name VMware workstation pro from edge but when i am running the setup,it shows me"an error occurred while attempting to create directory: C:\Users\Public\Desktop" please help

DayLearner87890, Aug 9, 2022
  3. PaulBosio Win User
    PaulBosio, Aug 9, 2022
  4. \getting vcredist error when trying to install vmware workstation pro 16 on Windows 11

Issue with installing VMware Workstation Pro for Windows

I am trying to install app name VMware workstation pro from edge but when i am running the setup,it shows me"an error occurred while attempting to create directory: C:\Users\Public\Desktop" please help��

Hey Guys, on you windows defender settings, under "ransomware production" you might have turned on "controlled folder access" turn it off and try installing vmware

***Modified title from: vmware solution***

***Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Program announcements and registration***

karthickjarvis, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

\getting vcredist error when trying to install vmware workstation pro 16 on Windows 11

1. \getting vcredist error when trying to install vmware workstation pro 16 on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - getting vcredist error

2. How to install Windows 11 in VMware Workstation

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Windows 11 in VMware Workstation: If you want to learn more about how to install Windows 11 in VMware Workstation, you are at the right place, as we will be giving you every step you must follow in the following sections of this guide. VMware Workstation is one of the world's most used virtual machine...
  3. \getting vcredist error when trying to install vmware workstation pro 16 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    \getting vcredist error when trying to install vmware workstation pro 16 on Windows 11: Getting the following error when trying to install the VMWare Workstation 16 Pro on windows 11: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-vcredist-error-when-trying-to-install/b15bb7ca-299c-4345-bec0-cc61fb00de21
  4. Clean install of Windows 10 Pro in VMware Workstation 16 to keep acti?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean install of Windows 10 Pro in VMware Workstation 16 to keep acti?: Hello, I installed W10 Pro in Workstation Pro 16 year ago, then upgraded guest machine to Win 10 Pro (client edition) 20H1 and later to 20H2. I want to install incomming 21H1 also but make a totally clean / fresh installation. Serial I used to install and activate my guest OS...
  5. Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro: This program was working perfectly fine a few months ago and after updating Windows 10 now is not working. What is the problem? Is there going to be a Fix soon?...
  6. Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12: Quick Overview Building on over 20 years of local virtualization excellence, the latest releases of our favorite virtualization tools deliver some amazing new capabilities for IT Admins, for Developers, and for everyone else. Top of the list is bringing Kubernetes and...
  7. Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12

in Windows 10 Support
    Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12: Quick Overview Building on over 20 years of local virtualization excellence, the latest releases of our favorite virtualization tools deliver some amazing new capabilities for IT Admins, for Developers, and for everyone else. Top of the list is bringing Kubernetes and...
  8. Error install VMWare Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error install VMWare Workstation: [ATTACH] Dear Sir or Madam --------------------- I would like to ask you when i install VMWare workstation Pro 15 on Window10 64bit. it show message like that "this installer requires you to restart your system to finish installing microsoft vc redistributable." Pls...
  9. Issue with installing VMware Workstation Pro for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with installing VMware Workstation Pro for Windows: I am trying to install app name VMware workstation pro from edge but when i am running the setup,it shows me"an error occurred while attempting to create directory: C:\Users\Public\Desktop" please help�� Hey Guys, on you windows defender settings, under "ransomware...
  10. Installing vmware workstation pro error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing vmware workstation pro error: I am trying to install app name VMware workstation pro from edge but when i am running the setup,it shows me"an error occurred while attempting to create directory: C:\Users\Public\Desktop" please help...