Windows 10: Getting web page in basic HTML?

Discus and support Getting web page in basic HTML? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When ever I download something it consumes all available bandwidth, since my internet speed isn't really high sometimes browsing web is not possible... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zebal, Mar 27, 2021.

1. zebal Win User

Getting web page in basic HTML?

When ever I download something it consumes all available bandwidth, since my internet speed isn't really high sometimes browsing web is not possible because it leads to "unable reach site" error, so I have to refresh few times to get page fully load.

Right now I'm downloading and wanted to log into youtube and this is the result:

Getting web page in basic HTML? [​IMG]

To log into google went fine without waiting for page to fully load.
    This made me think about one thing:

Is there any way to force getting basic HTML only while making sure not to break any site features?
    This would be useful when bandwidth get's fully consumed such as when downloading large files.

I remember in the age of Internet Explorer there was an option to enable this, but I no longer remember where this is, and whether it would work.

:)

zebal, Mar 27, 2021

2. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Mar 27, 2021
  3. TIGR Win User
    Html or css pages!!!!

I don't fully understand your question. Are you looking for a list of web sites that use CSS vs HTML? CSS can significantly reduce code clutter and the overall size of web sites containing many files.

4. sj219706 Win User

N95 HTML Web Pages

I've recently purchased an N95 and cannot find how to display Web Pages in HTML format, it only displays them in a WAP/Mobile format. I access the Internet via the WLAN, has anyone got any ideas as to why the pages only show up in WAP format and not HTML?

sj219706, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Getting web page in basic HTML? - Similar Threads - Getting web page

2. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  3. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  4. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. shortcut to type html basic code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shortcut to type html basic code: what is the shortcut to type html basic code faster?it takes much time so i want a shortcut to type basic structure of html without downloading any packages as i have an upcoming test so they might ask this question so its a request to resolve my issue ....
  6. shortcut to type html basic code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shortcut to type html basic code: what is the shortcut to type html basic code faster?it takes much time so i want a shortcut to type basic structure of html without downloading any packages as i have an upcoming test so they might ask this question so its a request to resolve my issue ....
  7. How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....: This problem has been going on for some time. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-getting-web-page-not-responding-then/1b73d1d7-6d10-4f51-b22b-c81fbb7ba81a
  8. Laptop is getting slower at loading web pages

in Browsers and Email
    Laptop is getting slower at loading web pages: Hi All, My girlfriend has a Toshiba Laptop bought with W10 installed so it isn't very old. It isn't a high end machine but it worked well. Recently it has started taking a long time to load pages with movies embedded, eg Facebook and sites with ads. I suspect that...
  9. Saving HTML page to view it offline

in Browsers and Email
    Saving HTML page to view it offline: Hello. While opening some sites, I want to save some pages, I right click on the page and save it as "web page complete". after it saved, I have one page and one folder - both same name. On double click on the page's name, windows 'edge' opens and starts loading endlessly,...
  10. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems...