Windows 10: Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

Discus and support Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adella L., Apr 18, 2024.

1. Adella L. Win User

Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have typed your email address by mistake.Thanks,The Microsoft account teamPrivacy Statement: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052”

:)

Adella L., Apr 18, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

1. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do? - Similar Threads - Getting weird emails

2. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  3. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do?: I am starting a course in cybersecurity and I was downloading kali linux operating system to my laptop and the screen of the virtual machine turned black. I am using windows 10, version 21H2OS Build 19044.2251...
  4. What should I do after getting BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do after getting BSOD?: Hello, I was using chrome and then I encountered BSOD. It got stuck at 100%. I was forced to restart the device and then it goes BSOD again and also got stuck at 100%. I then removed the charger and then opened it again. I got the automatic repair. Now I read to zip the files...
  5. What should I do after getting BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do after getting BSOD?: Hello, I was using chrome and then I encountered BSOD. It got stuck at 100%. I was forced to restart the device and then it goes BSOD again and also got stuck at 100%. I then removed the charger and then opened it again. I got the automatic repair. Now I read to zip the files...
  6. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do?: Starting WSUS Offline Update v. 12.0 at 17:36:44.12... Checking user's privileges... Determining system's properties... Determining Windows licensing info... Found Microsoft Windows version: 6.3.9600.17085 w63 x64 enu Found Microsoft Windows Software Licensing Management Tool...
  7. What I should do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What I should do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/afdas117 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyx7w7/what_i_should_do/
  8. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What should I do?: My icons on taskbar magically disappeared, and not microphone, sound and that icons, but Google, file explorer etc.. Then I wanted to see if rebooting it will resolve the problem. Pressed shutdown, then restart. And now it says "Getting Windows ready, dont turn of you...
  9. My computer can't download anything, what should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer can't download anything, what should I do?: I have never had a complaint with my computer until now. As a student, I need Zoom to join my online classes and be monitored during exams. However, I updated my computer yesterday and I have never been able to join a single meeting after that. No matter how many times I...
  10. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652