Windows 10: Getting weird screen then freezes up

Discus and support Getting weird screen then freezes up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer is less then 2 weeks old and I got this message that covered the whole page and wouldn't let me do anything, it said bbleaguez.club port... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CherylHodgdon, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Getting weird screen then freezes up

My computer is less then 2 weeks old and I got this message that covered the whole page and wouldn't let me do anything, it said bbleaguez.club port 443 telling me to contact them at Microsoft I am not giving out my password please help

:)

CherylHodgdon, Jan 1, 2020

2. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Jan 1, 2020
  3. strange issues (black screen, blue screen, and freezes)

Memory or PSU gets my vote......although the 8800GT is getting alittle long in the tooth now.....but I'll stick with my 1st 2 suggestions.....get into the bios and check your voltage on your +3.3/ +5/and +12 lines and list them here.

Hope it helps. *Smile Getting weird screen then freezes up :)

{JNT}Raptor, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Getting weird screen then freezes up

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Getting weird screen then freezes up

1. Getting weird screen then freezes up - Similar Threads - Getting weird screen

2. Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod: HiI’m constantly getting BSOD, I have al Asus tuf dash F15 latptop from 2021. I have this laptop for 2 years and Its the first time this problem occurs. It always occurs When I’m watching videos. Every 20 minutes I get a bsod. And Its more frequent When the charching cable is...
  3. Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod: HiI’m constantly getting BSOD, I have al Asus tuf dash F15 latptop from 2021. I have this laptop for 2 years and Its the first time this problem occurs. It always occurs When I’m watching videos. Every 20 minutes I get a bsod. And Its more frequent When the charching cable is...
  4. Weird glitchy screen at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird glitchy screen at start up: My laptop was just working fine a few minutes ago. I've gone down stairs to pick up some snacks, but when i came back, my laptop's screen was black, and the imagine wouldn't came back no matter what i do. I tried restarting it a few times. It actually booted up normally once,...
  5. Weird glitchy screen at start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird glitchy screen at start up: My laptop was just working fine a few minutes ago. I've gone down stairs to pick up some snacks, but when i came back, my laptop's screen was black, and the imagine wouldn't came back no matter what i do. I tried restarting it a few times. It actually booted up normally once,...
  6. Weird glitchy screen at start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Weird Freezing Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Freezing Issue: Has happened a few times now, everything just locks up, I can still move the mouse, but I can't interact with anything, no windows, no tabs, no taskbar, can't bring anything up nothing, just the mouse moves. The only way out is to restart the whole thing. What's going on?...
  8. Screen Freezing up

Screen Freezing up: For over a week now, while typing an email or entering text in MS Word, my computer totally freezes up, the cursor disappears, and Ctrl Alt Del doesn't work to let me close out of what I'm doing. I have to manually shut down my PC and start over, losing everything I was...
  9. Weird BSOD/freeze

Weird BSOD/freeze: Hello ladies/gentleman! *Smile Sadly (probably) I got hyped with the Windows 10 thingy and upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro. Here comes the problem. After installing Windows 10, I experience weird freezes (like everything freezes, even sound) and sometimes (had them in...
  10. Weird freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird freezes: I hope it's correct board for post like that. First post, what a way to start! There we go: Whenever I leave my laptop be for a few minutes, it freezes. After minute, two, ten it unfreezes and works as nothing happened. Happens mostly when I turn on music in foobar2000...